Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mt. Rushmore?

Quote Originally Posted by jv001 View Post
    There's no way Duke wins the NCAAT without Grayson. He and Tyus put the team on their backs in the 2nd half against Wisconsin. I would love to see how the seasons following that title run would have turned out had Grayson kept his feet to himself. I love Grayson but it's a shame that he had the tripping demons.

GoDuke!
    You know, I never have understood why a couple of very innocuous tripping incidents — it’s not like these guys went flying through the air and got injured or something — are worse than flinging ones elbows wildly after garnering a rebound, shoving a guy from behind while going for a rebound over him, blatantly running straight into a defender head-on with your entire body (like the despicable James Harden does constantly), or undercutting or making contact with a player while he is in the air and vulnerable (like Danny Green did o Klay Thompson, causing him to tear his ACL).

To me those types of fouls (or SHOULD be fouls), which happen throughout almost every single basketball game on any level past sixth grade, are worse and potentially more injurious than were Grayson’s relatively benign tripping incidents.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven43 View Post
    You know, I never have understood why a couple of very innocuous tripping incidents — it’s not like these guys went flying through the air and got injured or something — are worse than flinging ones elbows wildly after garnering a rebound, shoving a guy from behind while going for a rebound over him, blatantly running straight into a defender head-on with your entire body (like the despicable James Harden does constantly), or undercutting or making contact with a player while he is in the air and vulnerable (like Danny Green did o Klay Thompson, causing him to tear his ACL).

To me those types of fouls (or SHOULD be fouls), which happen throughout almost every single basketball game on any level past sixth grade, are worse and potentially more injurious than were Grayson’s relatively benign tripping incidents.
    We hashed the Grayson issue over and over and over on this board. I for one don't want to reopen old wounds about whether Grayson is an evil human or the Sports Media Complex is out to destroy K or if it reverse racism against Duke players.

We've all made our stands and died on our hills. I wish Grayson the best and will always thank him for 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    We hashed the Grayson issue over and over and over on this board. I for one don't want to reopen old wounds about whether Grayson is an evil human or the Sports Media Complex is out to destroy K or if it reverse racism against Duke players.

We've all made our stands and died on our hills. I wish Grayson the best and will always thank him for 2015.
    Not trying to “open old wounds” at all. I just look for any excuse to go after James Harden (and Danny Green, for that matter). 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Steven43 View Post
    Not trying to “open old wounds” at all. I just look for any excuse to go after James Harden (and Danny Green, for that matter). 😉
    Carry on, then!