Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    As if there were any question as to whether I will be getting the Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut for PS5...

I finished NieR: Automata and loved it. Smooth action-based gameplay, memorable characters, unique/unconventional storytelling (where rolling credits is basically just the end of Act I), and an amazing soundtrack. I will definitely be picking up NieR Replicant in the future.

Really enjoying my revisit of Ghost of Tsushima. The gameplay is better than many open world games that I enjoy. The story is excellent. The graphics are simply gorgeous.
    There are a few moments in busy fight scenes where the camera angle gets a little lost and your view can be obstructed. But I easily put this into my top tier of video games.
    I'm quite excited to see what they do in the expansion in two weeks.

Well, I finished KOTOR, glad I finally played it! I moved on to KOTOR II, but it didn't exactly suck me in so I haven't finished the first area yet. I'm sure things will start picking up as soon as I do move on, I'll probably try to jump back into it this weekend...and then after I finish it I will have the difficult task of deciding whether I want to play SWTOR (again, technically, I played through the free portion a couple years ago).

In other news, I had completely forgotten that I got GTA V and Borderlands 2 (plus Borderlands the Prequel) for free last year (and some other games, but those are the two most important ones). At the time, I didn't have enough disk space to install the games. It took me until about a month ago to finally get an external drive, and by then I'd totally forgotten about those games. A GTA V video popped up on Facebook this weekend and I was like "wait, don't I own that?" The games run (somewhat surprisingly) great on my Acer laptop with an AMD Vega 8, and I'm having a blast with both so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    Well, I finished KOTOR, glad I finally played it! I moved on to KOTOR II, but it didn't exactly suck me in so I haven't finished the first area yet. I'm sure things will start picking up as soon as I do move on, I'll probably try to jump back into it this weekend...and then after I finish it I will have the difficult task of deciding whether I want to play SWTOR (again, technically, I played through the free portion a couple years ago).

In other news, I had completely forgotten that I got GTA V and Borderlands 2 (plus Borderlands the Prequel) for free last year (and some other games, but those are the two most important ones). At the time, I didn't have enough disk space to install the games. It took me until about a month ago to finally get an external drive, and by then I'd totally forgotten about those games. A GTA V video popped up on Facebook this weekend and I was like "wait, don't I own that?" The games run (somewhat surprisingly) great on my Acer laptop with an AMD Vega 8, and I'm having a blast with both so far.
    First area is brutal omg. That asteroid mining ship deal is just a huge time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by thedukeman View Post
    First area is brutal omg. That asteroid mining ship deal is just a huge time sink.
    Ha! Glad it isn't just me. I'm pretty sure when I stopped I was like 5 minutes from being done with it, so it'll be nice to be able to move on when I pick it back up.

Really nowhere in the main forum for this so I’ll post it here.

Watch Duke’s Seth Curry build a gaming PC. He comes off really well and it’s reflected in the comments.
    Last edited by Kdogg; 09-06-2021 at 05:25 PM.

KOTR remake coming for PS5 just announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    KOTR remake coming for PS5 just announced.
    I just saw that!! gonna have to buy a ps5 im so pumped.

Quote Originally Posted by thedukeman View Post
    I just saw that!! gonna have to buy a ps5 im so pumped.
    The PS5 is... pretty amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    The PS5 is... pretty amazing.
    Good to hear. I switched over from xbox a few years ago. I think PS5 has it beat for me just from its exclusives. I'll have to try spiderman out too, but KOTOR is a complete game changer for me.