Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Diablo View Post
    Control is now free on the Epic Games store: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/control

Here are the Metacritic reviews (if you are not familiar with the game): https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/control
    I futzed around with it for awhile (PS Plus) and enjoyed it. But as it ramped up it quickly became frustrating for me.

I'm revisiting Witcher 3 (PS Now) and really enjoying it. The storylines are very compelling. The gameplay is a little clunky at times, but it leaves me excited to see what they could do on a next gen console.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I futzed around with it for awhile (PS Plus) and enjoyed it. But as it ramped up it quickly became frustrating for me.

I'm revisiting Witcher 3 (PS Now) and really enjoying it. The storylines are very compelling. The gameplay is a little clunky at times, but it leaves me excited to see what they could do on a next gen console.
    I loved The Witcher 3 (including the expansions) and was pretty excited for CDPRís next game, Cyberpunk 2077. I played for an hour or two at launch and thought it was okay, but I put it down after reading about various game-breaking bugs and crashes. I donít want to go through that but will definitely revisit it when it is fixed. Instead I picked up Ghost of Tsushima (which was excellent) and then started chipping away at my massive backlog; currently playing Nier Automata and enjoying it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Diablo View Post
    I loved The Witcher 3 (including the expansions) and was pretty excited for CDPRís next game, Cyberpunk 2077. I played for an hour or two at launch and thought it was okay, but I put it down after reading about various game-breaking bugs and crashes. I donít want to go through that but will definitely revisit it when it is fixed. Instead I picked up Ghost of Tsushima (which was excellent) and then started chipping away at my massive backlog; currently playing Nier Automata and enjoying it so far.
    Loved Ghost of Tsushima. Great story, natural feeling gameplay, beautiful scenery.

What I've learned in quarantine is that maybe 90% of games are not my jam. There's a very specific type of open world game that I really enjoy. Others have limited appeal to me. I'm certainly not the majority of gamers.

Games I love:

Skyrim
    RDR2
    Witcher 3
    Ghost of Tsushima