Quote Originally Posted by JNort View Post
Perhaps some of you may enjoy No Mans Sky? The game is massive and I think I read it was literally impossible to explore everything so no 2 players should have the exact same journey with as many planets as they have available.

"The game is built around four pillars: exploration, survival, combat, and trading. Players are free to perform within the entirety of a procedurally generated deterministic open world universe, which includes over 18 quintillion planets. Through the game's procedural generation system, planets have their own ecosystems with unique forms of flora and fauna, and various sentient alien species may engage the player in combat or trade within planetary systems. Players advance in the game by mining for resources to power and improve their equipment, buying and selling resources using credits earned by documenting flora and fauna, and otherwise seeking out the mystery around the Atlas, an entity at the center of the galaxy."
I bought No Man's Sky when it was released, but it turned out I couldn't run it on my system. Recently got a new laptop that can run it (albeit not at the highest settings) but haven't bothered to sink my teeth in yet. I know people that absolutely love it.