Quarantine Gaming

What's anyone else digging into? I started a new Skyrim quest on PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    What's anyone else digging into? I started a new Skyrim quest on PS4.
    I'm a pretty serious NBA2k player, but have kind of gotten tired of it recently.

I used to play a lot of GTA5, but dropped it when I got into Battlefield, which took up the majority of my gaming time.

My son is a coming of age high schooler, and has started playing GTA so I've recently gotten back into that. It's pretty cool to ride around and complete missions with him, and he doesn't mind ole dad cramping his style online. Kind of makes me feel good that he's willing to share that part of his life with me.

Since we've been semi quarantined together, we've built a strategy to get rich on the game. There has been so much DLC I missed out on while not playing so I'm trying to get caught up.

I have Red Dead Redemption 2 but have not started it yet. Trying to wait until I'm burnt out on the other ones first as I hear it's a real time warp once you start it. Hard to put down. My boss at work is a few years older than me, has never played video games in his life, and has gotten hooked on that game after watching his son play it one night. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by left_hook_lacey View Post
    I'm a pretty serious NBA2k player, but have kind of gotten tired of it recently.

I used to play a lot of GTA5, but dropped it when I got into Battlefield, which took up the majority of my gaming time.

My son is a coming of age high schooler, and has started playing GTA so I've recently gotten back into that. It's pretty cool to ride around and complete missions with him, and he doesn't mind ole dad cramping his style online. Kind of makes me feel good that he's willing to share that part of his life with me.

Since we've been semi quarantined together, we've built a strategy to get rich on the game. There has been so much DLC I missed out on while not playing so I'm trying to get caught up.

I have Red Dead Redemption 2 but have not started it yet. Trying to wait until I'm burnt out on the other ones first as I hear it's a real time warp once you start it. Hard to put down. My boss at work is a few years older than me, has never played video games in his life, and has gotten hooked on that game after watching his son play it one night. 😂
    Oh man, I wish I could go back in time and save RDR2 for this stretch of time. Fantastic game. Just a half step under Skyrim in my all-time list.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Oh man, I wish I could go back in time and save RDR2 for this stretch of time. Fantastic game. Just a half step under Skyrim in my all-time list.
    Same for me for Skyrim. I have too many gamer friends that tell me it needs to be next on my list.