Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
I've never been a big archery fan in any of the Elder Scrolls games (I did like the throwing stars in Morrowind though). My biggest issue with Skyrim, that made it not quite as fun as I would have liked, is that you have to go somewhat out of your way to make the game difficult after a certain point or the game just gets too easy. You could definitely break the game in Morrowind, but you had to to break it (alchemy/enchantment exploits, etc.) or else it stayed reasonably balanced.
Every time I replay Morrowind, there's a particular task I always make a point of doing.

Nearly every player witnesses a certain event in the first hour of playing Morrowind: a man falls out of the sky to his death right in front of the player. I avoid the tax collector plummeting down outside of Seyda Neen until I have a spell to slow his fall and have upgraded the Gold Brand into the Elton Brand. Then I go save him from the fall so I can kill him with the sword. For those who don't know, the tax man's name is Tarhiel.

Yes, one of the developers was a Duke grad.