Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WiJoe View Post
    Not thrilled to see — unless DirecTV schedule is incorrect, which is entirely possible — ACC Network is showing nothing but football through March 28. Jeepers.

Please give us some basketball, or Packer & Durham replays. Please, no all access for Cheats.
    Not sure, but they may not be allowed to, in order to avoid competing with CBS.

Either that, or football was prescheduled and they're too silly to figure out that they might should change it.
    1200. DDMF.

Not thrilled to see — unless DirecTV schedule is incorrect, which is entirely possible — ACC Network is showing nothing but football through March 28. Jeepers.

Please give us some basketball, or Packer & Durham replays. Please, no all access for Cheats.
    Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    Not sure, but they may not be allowed to, in order to avoid competing with CBS.

Either that, or football was prescheduled and they're too silly to figure out that they might should change it.
    I kind of like it, except that there aren't enough Duke games in the list (and the VT game, while admittedly a fun romp, wasn't actually that fun/exciting...would like to see some of our big wins that were actually competitive).

ACC Network is showing nothing but football through March 28. Jeepers.
    I am enjoying it. Currently watching Clemson destroy Florida State. Clemson has their back up QB in the game — a fellow named Chase Brice.
    Bob Green

On now...

Our game against VT in the sweet sixteen last year on CBSSD

I forgot Redish's injury in sweet 16.His injury prob cost us against Mich St.What might have been.

I don't recommend watching CBS Sports network this week. Duke goes 1-5 in those games, some of which will be televised twice. Sunday will be painful for our young fans. Back to back Elite 8 losses for the last two years.

Quote Originally Posted by hibby91 View Post
    I don't recommend watching CBS Sports network this week. Duke goes 1-5 in those games, some of which will be televised twice. Sunday will be painful for our young fans. Back to back Elite 8 losses for the last two years.
    If I were King or owned a sports network, I’d just keep the Duke/KY 92 game on continuous loop until sports resumed.

Quote Originally Posted by hibby91 View Post
    Not this year!

Not a Duke replay, but I’m currently watching UMBC-UVA, which is a delightful experience.
    Just be you. You is enough. - K, 4/5/10, 0:13.8 to play, 60-59 Duke.

You're all jealous hypocrites. - Titus on Laettner

You see those guys? Animals. They're animals. - SIU Coach Chris Lowery, on Duke

Whatever you do, do not turn on the ACC Network between 9:00 and Midnight tonight. Or from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm tomorrow (Saturday). Ugh.

Sunday fares a bit, better, as we do get Miami @ Duke (football/2019) at 9:00 am (til noon), followed by 3 classic tournament games on CBS:

1:00 pm: Georgetown vs. Villanova (1985 final)
    2:30 pm: Arizona vs. Kentucky (1997 final, not BBQ related)
    4:00 pm: Butler vs. Duke (2010 final)

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    Whatever you do, do not turn on the ACC Network between 9:00 and Midnight tonight. Or from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm tomorrow (Saturday). Ugh.

Sunday fares a bit, better, as we do get Miami @ Duke (football/2019) at 9:00 am (til noon), followed by 3 classic tournament games on CBS:

1:00 pm: Georgetown vs. Villanova (1985 final)
    2:30 pm: Arizona vs. Kentucky (1997 final, not BBQ related)
    4:00 pm: Butler vs. Duke (2010 final)
    Where’s Awhom and his TV rating posts?
    I could see Sunday 4pm setting all kinds of rating records for viewers watching b-ball games from 10 years past😀.

If I were king I would have Duke vs Ky 92 then Duke vs Ky Dec.2018 35 point beatdown followed by all 17 Uncheat loses on a loop.Followed by ole Roy throwing his team under the bus.Roy was truly special this year you have to give it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyoung18 View Post
    I forgot Redish's injury in sweet 16.His injury prob cost us against Mich St.What might have been.
    I thought Redish came back for the Michigan State game.

2002 Duke-IU was on last night. Too soon. Such a loaded team, and the worst I’ve ever felt officiating Went against Duke in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by pfrduke View Post
    Not a Duke replay, but I’m currently watching UMBC-UVA, which is a delightful experience.
    My go to non-Duke game is the first half of the 2008 Kansas-UNC National semifinal (featuring Packer's famous "This game is O-vah!" dig). My cousin (Yale Law, Morehead scholar, hates UNC) and I pop up a bowl of popcorn, stuff our cheeks full of Orville Redenbacher and each try to outdo the other with our mock Fran Drescher laughs at every UNC turnover. Vacuuming ensues.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBlue View Post
    My go to non-Duke game is the first half of the 2008 Kansas-UNC National semifinal (featuring Packer's famous "This game is O-vah!" dig). My cousin (Yale Law, Morehead scholar, hates UNC) and I pop up a bowl of popcorn, stuff our cheeks full of Orville Redenbacher and each try to outdo the other with our mock Fran Drescher laughs at every UNC turnover. Vacuuming ensues.
    You left out the best part: you named the vacuum “King Rice”.

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post

Sunday fares a bit, better, as we do get Miami @ Duke (football/2019) at 9:00 am (til noon)
    Thanks for the heads up! Watching Duke beat Miami sounds like an enjoyable Sunday morning.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by SlapTheFloor View Post
    I thought Redish came back for the Michigan State game.
    I rewatched the Mich st game Redish did come back in that one.I forgot he missed the previous one against Va Tech.

I watched the Duke at Wake Forest loss last night. It was painful once again. Quentin Harris missing open receivers and Noah Gray dropping a pass in the end zone on offense. Missed tackles and blown coverage on defense. Dylan Singleton had a game worth forgetting.

We had our chances but couldn’t get it done. Damond Philyaw-Johnson was terrific.

Miami at Duke coming up in 40 minutes.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    I watched the Duke at Wake Forest loss last night. It was painful once again. Quentin Harris missing open receivers and Noah Gray dropping a pass in the end zone on offense. Missed tackles and blown coverage on defense. Dylan Singleton had a game worth forgetting.

We had our chances but couldn’t get it done. Damond Philyaw-Johnson was terrific.

Miami at Duke coming up in 40 minutes.
    Ick, why on Earth? Planning on watching the Syracuse game as well?