Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 202
  1. #1

    Duke Replays on TV

    With basically no live sports on TV, lots of reruns will be shown. When you find an upcoming Duke game post the network and time here.

    I will start

    Duke - KY 1992 CBS Sat 1 pm Pacific Time (at least thats what is shown on guide)

    I think Sunday at 1 they are showing Villanova's win over the uncertainty-heats

    SoCal

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Roxboro, NC
    TV guide and cbs.com both show local programming during the day Saturday. Where did you see this and is it possible that it is a regional thing?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by nocilla View Post
    TV guide and cbs.com both show local programming during the day Saturday. Where did you see this and is it possible that it is a regional thing?
    https://thespun.com/college-hoops/cb...ament-tv-plans

  4. #4
    Excellent! Sporkz!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    raleigh
    just watched the 2019 ACC semi....hahahahahahahahahah
    "Either they're going down, or we are! Kirk out!"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    raleigh
    wouldn't it be cool if we could have a real time chat transcript of past games so we could re-read all the crap we talked during the game????
    "Either they're going down, or we are! Kirk out!"

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Asheville
    Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    wouldn't it be cool if we could have a real time chat transcript of past games so we could re-read all the crap we talked during the game????
    I know someone who probably has the transcripts..chrishansenjpg-c11a7162316a6a7a.jpg
    "I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend."
    -Thomas Jefferson

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDukeFan View Post
    With basically no live sports on TV, lots of reruns will be shown. When you find an upcoming Duke game post the network and time here.

    I will start

    Duke - KY 1992 CBS Sat 1 pm Pacific Time (at least thats what is shown on guide)

    I think Sunday at 1 they are showing Villanova's win over the uncertainty-heats

    SoCal
    Thanks! Both for the update about this game specifically and the suggestion to track any good upcoming replays in a thread for visibility.

    Just for people (like me) who tend to gloss over time zones and assume everything is eastern (or people who can't do math ) that is 4:00 pm Eastern. Several here (PackMan for instance) might also enjoy the **Spoiler** Wolfpack winning the National Championship at 2:00 pm Eastern.

    We should all make sure to watch anything by CBS at noon though, unless you want a serious case of indigestion.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, D.C.

    1992

    I see the Duke-Kentucky game on our CBS affiliate at 4. For Packman97, at 2pm itís showing 1983 Houston - NC State.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Richmond, Va
    Just did a fireball shot in lieu of what i thought would b a Duke game tonight in Gíboro, likely 10:20 start. Was planning to b there. Good luck to all!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Would it be crazy to have a "game thread"/watch party thread and/or open up the chat for the game(s)? Not sure how many people would engage, but could be a fun break from everything that's been going on to watch one of the top Duke games of all time with some of our DBR brethren.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    Would it be crazy to have a "game thread"/watch party thread and/or open up the chat for the game(s)? Not sure how many people would engage, but could be a fun break from everything that's been going on to watch one of the top Duke games of all time with some of our DBR brethren.
    Go for it!!!! There is plenty of bandwidth on this board. Just start the pregame/in game thread with the time. If there is any game where MOTM should be unanimous this would be the game!!!!

    The 1991 retro thread is fun and your suggestion would also be great!!

  13. #13
    For those with UVerse, I just found out that the TV guide for ACCN is not up-to-date (my apologies if this has been reported elsewhere). I am guessing that it is showing what was expected to be current events (for example, today at 11am CT it shows a lacrosse game between Maryland and North Carolina, followed by a women's lacrosse game between BC and Duke). I don't know if the fault is with AT&T or with ACCN for not updating AT&T. Anyway, the way I found this out is that somebody told me the Duke - VaTech football game of last season will be shown at 5pm CT today. So for those with UVerse and who might not know, be aware that the one shining weekend of 2019 Duke football will be re-shown later today.

  14. #14
    I hope Christian has a good game against Kentucky tonight at 4pm.I think Duke should win by 8 to 12 tonight to move on the the final 4.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyoung18 View Post
    I hope Christian has a good game against Kentucky tonight at 4pm.I think Duke should win by 8 to 12 tonight to move on the the final 4.
    So much pressure on the team. KY has no pressure on them and Mashburn is really good.

  16. #16
    Kentucky shoots so many 3s,you cant win like that.Laettner should have a good game with his matchup against Martinez.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, D.C.

    I must be getting old

    Quote Originally Posted by dukelifer View Post
    So much pressure on the team. KY has no pressure on them and Mashburn is really good.
    Games like this are just too stressful for me. I think Iíll record it and watch it later, if the outcome is good.

  18. #18
    Can't we have a chat for this game?

    Wowow, Laettner was a handsome guy. Even more good looking than I remembered
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC area
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Can't we have a chat for this game?

    Wowow, Laettner was a handsome guy. Even more good looking than I remembered
    Sure! You can emcee it!

    https://forums.dukebasketballreport...hp?do=cchatbox

    -jk

  20. #20
    Hey the crowd is cheering for us!

    Come on over everybody!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Similar Threads

  1. Reliving the thrill -- Duke basketball game replays
    By Stray Gator in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2020, 08:07 AM
  2. Watching whole game NCAA replays?
    By evrim in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-19-2017, 03:24 PM
  3. Replays of Radio Broadcasts
    By mgwalter in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-23-2016, 12:06 PM
  4. Show on K; look for replays
    By duketaylor in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 11:45 AM
  5. 2010 Championship Game Replays
    By wandalee in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 08:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •