New podcast with former Duke players

Hi all! My name is Andy Means; I was a walk-on from 2001-2004. I currently work in the fantasy sports industry and, due to the current state of sports in general, we have been looking for new ways to create some content. As a result, I have started my own podcast (called Means Streets) and will be having some former teammates on where we talk about all things basketball and non-basketball. My first guest was the one, the only, Reggie Love!

I figured you all would enjoy the plethora of Duke stories we talked about, not to mention some President Obama talk too. I have a few more guests lined up in the near future, so be on the lookout for more episodes soon!

To find the podcast, you can search 'RotoGrinders Daily Fantasy Fix' wherever you get your podcasts. It will be there for now until I get it under the 'Means Streets' name.

Hope everyone here is doing well. I was a frequent DBR user back in my younger days! As always, let's go Duke.

-Meansy

Quote Originally Posted by meansy53 View Post
    Hi all! My name is Andy Means; I was a walk-on from 2001-2004. I currently work in the fantasy sports industry and, due to the current state of sports in general, we have been looking for new ways to create some content. As a result, I have started my own podcast (called Means Streets) and will be having some former teammates on where we talk about all things basketball and non-basketball. My first guest was the one, the only, Reggie Love!

I figured you all would enjoy the plethora of Duke stories we talked about, not to mention some President Obama talk too. I have a few more guests lined up in the near future, so be on the lookout for more episodes soon!

To find the podcast, you can search 'RotoGrinders Daily Fantasy Fix' wherever you get your podcasts. It will be there for now until I get it under the 'Means Streets' name.

Hope everyone here is doing well. I was a frequent DBR user back in my younger days! As always, let's go Duke.

-Meansy
    Sweet.

...I was a frequent DBR user back in my younger days!

-Meansy
    I will overlook this comment.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Good content and fun podcast. Great work Andy and Reggie. Thanks!!

Thoroughly enjoyable podcast.

Thanks all!

FYI, Episode 2 went up a few days ago with Chris Duhon. He talks a ton about each of the respective Duke teams he was on and also has some really good Coach K and Kobe Bryant stories toward the end.

I also finally got Apple approval for my own channel, so you can find those first two episodes and all future episodes by searching 'Means Streets' and clicking on the one with my ugly mug on it. I will go out on a limb and say that everyone here is going to love the next guest I have on

Appreciate the support! Go Duke

-Meansy

Thanks all!

FYI, Episode 2 went up a few days ago with Chris Duhon. He talks a ton about each of the respective Duke teams he was on and also has some really good Coach K and Kobe Bryant stories toward the end.

I also finally got Apple approval for my own channel, so you can find those first two episodes and all future episodes by searching 'Means Streets' and clicking on the one with my ugly mug on it. I will go out on a limb and say that everyone here is going to love the next guest I have on

Appreciate the support! Go Duke

-Meansy
    I just subscribed on Apple Podcasts this morning! Look forward to listening to them this week!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Gonna love all the guests I have a feeling.

Found it on Spotify. Thanks!

9F
    I will never talk about That Game. GTHC.

Really good podcast. Academic adviser hiding in bushes at dorm. That's a gem. Money quote "don't bet against Duke". Great come back in bad circumstance.
    Thanks Andy and Chris. Keep em coming.

I listened to Reggie and Chris this past weekend, and listened to Shane this morning. GREAT STUFF. Keep it going... and thanks...