Been discussed in a few threads but thought I'd pull out on it's own.

First, I'd like to do something for the healthcare providers in my life. I have several friends/family members that work in large hospitals. They're adding bio-containment units and all the docs/nurses are getting trained. No wave yet but they're expecting it --- like the army of the living in Winterfell waiting on the dead to rush the walls.

From our DBR healthcare providers, what would be a good gift as you get ramped up for a tough time, lots of extra hours? I'm thinking something like a GrubHub gift certificate or Amazon gift card so they don't have to make trips to the store in their diminished spare time. Obviously can't gift them sleep...

I'll take into account the recommendations on the Plague thread to purchase any take-out from small businesses, not the big chains.

Boredom fighters:

We have a 2 month at home so that's a big boredom fighter right there! But, we're also doing some spring yard work, watching a few shows, getting ready to work on taxes, trying to get back into a workout (in the basement or on the streets) schedule. I'm staring in horror at the market on a regular basis. We do socially distance-appropriate neighborhood gatherings. I'm cooking more than usual. And, of course, obsessively check DBR.

I don't know, man, maybe write the great American novel finally?