Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by camion View Post
    I'm spending my time in isolation building up an immunity to Iocane powder. You know, just in case I have to go up against a Sicilian at some point.

Now, as a mental exercise, can you find three things wrong with this scene in a coronavirus world? I'll start.
    1. The masks are not covering the nose and mouth.

Attachment 10457
    2. You can't wash your hands sufficiently if they are tied together. Inconceivable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping William View Post
    The 4077th was truly ahead of its time.
    Yeah, but Henry wasn't infected. He was being blown up and shot at, but not infected.

Quote Originally Posted by camion View Post
    I'm spending my time in isolation building up an immunity to Iocane powder. You know, just in case I have to go up against a Sicilian at some point.

Now, as a mental exercise, can you find three things wrong with this scene in a coronavirus world? I'll start.
    1. The masks are not covering the nose and mouth.

Attachment 10457
    About to share food.
    Closer than 6 ft

Look on the bright side:

29E0570D-713F-4CA5-A329-BAE999099943.jpg
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

A few jokes...

- Anyone else feel like 2020 is being written by a fourth grader? "And there was this virus and everyone was scared. And then the world ran out of toilet paper. And then there was like no school for a month and we had to watch lots and lots of TV."

- My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet

- First time in history we can save the human race by laying in front of the TV and doing nothing. Let's not screw it up.

- My cleaning lady just messaged to say she will be working from home and will send me instructions on what to do.

- I've completed my 90 day trial of 2020. How do I cancel?

- Anyone have a recipe to make toilet paper out of cauliflower?

- We're about two weeks away from seeing everyone's true hair color.

- Reminder: 9pm is the time to remove your day pajamas and put your night pajamas on.

- Now that we have everyone washing their hands correctly: Next week- turn signals!
    I don't know what you are doing right now, but if you aren't listening to the DBR Podcast, you're doing it wrong.