Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukehky View Post
    The NBA suspended the season in large part because Gobert tested positive. To be safe, the NCAA would likely have to test all the players, upwards of 800. There aren't that many tests. The NCAA doesn't have the resources to ensure safety. I would guess that they do probably cancel all bball games. Crappy that the last CBB game of the year might be UNC v. Cuse. Gross.

At least Zion plays at 10:30... Everyone soak it in.
    Will the Pelicans play that game? I assumed the suspension of the season was immediate.
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Rosenrosen View Post
    Will the Pelicans play that game? I assumed the suspension of the season was immediate.
    The answer is no according to ESPN. ‘POSTPONED’

It's not the players I would be really worried about if the tournament(s) continue. There are several coaches that are in the "at risk" demographic.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    John Pastner's inviting everyone over for movie night. He took a few days off and made extra dip.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    John Pastner's inviting everyone over for movie night. He took a few days off and made extra dip.
    Is he related to Josh Pastner? 😉

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by peloton View Post
    Is he related to Josh Pastner? 😉
    It's his ultra secret covert alias. He has two of those. The other times he goes as "#12".
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."