DBR Podcast #191 - Crush Notre Dame and the NCAA needs help

http://traffic.megaphone.fm/VMP7430551499.mp3

We love what wesaw and offense and defense against Notre Dame; we take a look ahead to the game with NC State in Raleigh; Jason has an epic rant about the NCAA crying to congress for help; Sam gives us some recruiting news; and Donald has many thoughts about the outrage that was the NBA's slam dunk contest.

And, as a special bonus, we reveal exactly how many points a timeout is worth. Roy Williams needs to listen to this podcast!

-Jason "as always, if you have any thoughts or comments, post em here and we will chat!" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

At the top of the pod, I talk a bit about a moment in the game where Notre Dame was utterly flummoxed at how to defend Duke. I took a picture of that moment. Here it is:

Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    At the top of the pod, I talk a bit about a moment in the game where Notre Dame was utterly flummoxed at how to defend Duke. I took a picture of that moment. Here it is:

Nice collection of discs there...

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Nice collection of discs there...

-jk
    Perks of being a film critic. Every November I get sent screeners of virtually every award contender. Some hang out in the bedroom (the ones in this picture) and some find their way into the family room. At some point, I am required by the studio to crack them and toss them out.