So, here is the reality... we use these little boxoffice contest threads as a fun place to rib each other about how good (and bad) we all are at guessing the future of various movies... but it also turns into a place to talk about major movies hitting theaters and what we all think about them. I'd hate for us to go a few months without having a generic movie thread to collect our thoughts.

In that spirit, I am launching a new contest for the months of March and April (which are too soon to be part of the summer contest). Your task will be to guess which films will finish first and second at the boxoffice among all the movies released in those two months. You must correctly identify the top two films and the order in which they will finish!! Here are your choices for the poll.

Onward (1st) - March 6th release date
A Quiet Place II (1st) - March 20th
Mulan (1st) - March 27th
Bond 25: No Time to Die (1st) - April 10th
Other film not listed (1st)
Onward (2nd)
A Quiet Place II (2nd)
Mulan (2nd)
Bond 25: No Time to Die (2nd)
Other film not listed (2nd)

To be clear, you will vote for 2 films... 1 to finish first and 1 to finish 2nd. If you think something else released in March or April (Trolls World Tour, The New Mutants, The Hunt, The Invisible Man, Bloodshot are contenders) will finish first or second, then pick "Other"

The voting will close on Sunday March 1. All boxoffice totals will count until the last of the March/April films close or until I call it as the winner is obvious.

Any questions?

-Jason "though you only have to pick 2 films, I actually think picking them in order from this small batch makes this a pretty tough choice" Evans