Where to go after the game on Friday?

I wanted to know where the main bars to go to are after the game Friday. Where does most of the students an fans hangout at?

Satisfaction (pizza/beer joint) at Brightleaf Square is always a good bet for a solid Duke bball crowd.

James Joyce, an Irish pub across the street from Brightleaf, is decidedly not your typical sports joint, just a great bar. Ditto the Federal, just down the street from and owned by the same people as the James Joyce.

I'm glad you asked that question, because WXDU 88.7 FM, Duke's student-run radio station, is hosting an after-party for the game at Armadillo Grill in the Bryan Center on Friday night, starting right after the game (i.e., 9:30ish). Our wonderful urban DJ staff will be providing the music. If you haven't been to "The Dillo," as we like to call it, it's real close to Cameron, and they have beer on tap and superb guacamole and queso, and it's pretty popular with students. Spread the word!

Once the game ends, about 11:30ish Saturday morning, I'll be heading over to the Yokosuka Chief Petty Officers Club for a couple of cold ones. If any DBR posters show up, the beer is on me!
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Once the game ends, about 11:30ish Saturday morning, I'll be heading over to the Yokosuka Chief Petty Officers Club for a couple of cold ones. If any DBR posters show up, the beer is on me!
    How about the plane ticket from Fort Lauderdale? Got my passport ready and a Marine can enjoy the company of a swabby for a little while...

where to go after game

chapel hill. very few good bars in Durham unless it has changed dramatically since i graduated. but if youre staying around campus, go to Satisfactions.