Anybody have a link to a good, succinct overview of the UNC cheating scandal?

Sorry, but I just found out last night that my eldest son (26 now) hadn't even heard about it. I told him I would try to find him something that would get him up to speed, but I don't want to do a "data dump," if you know what I mean (I know the lawyers out there understand it).

Thanks in advance. Just a quick overview of what they did, how long they did it, how they covered it up, and how they eventually ended up getting away with it would be great.
    "We are not provided with wisdom, we must discover it for ourselves, after a journey through the wilderness which no one else can take for us, an effort which no one can spare us, for our wisdom is the point of view from which we come at last to regard the world." --M. Proust

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    Sorry, but I just found out last night that my eldest son (26 now) hadn't even heard about it. I told him I would try to find him something that would get him up to speed, but I don't want to do a "data dump," if you know what I mean (I know the lawyers out there understand it).

Thanks in advance. Just a quick overview of what they did, how long they did it, how they covered it up, and how they eventually ended up getting away with it would be great.
    Just invite PackMan97 over for dinner... He'll provide an overview with all of the relevant context.

Google "Dan Kane UNC Cheat" and review his articles - there's probably a good summary somewhere

Also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Univer...hletic_scandal
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Thanks, guys.
    "We are not provided with wisdom, we must discover it for ourselves, after a journey through the wilderness which no one else can take for us, an effort which no one can spare us, for our wisdom is the point of view from which we come at last to regard the world." --M. Proust

I turned my paper on this into Mahktar N'Diaye to proof read...I'll post it when it's done.

https://www.si.com/vault/2015/03/16/...a-lose-its-way

I thought this one written by a Tar Heel to be one of the best.

Thanks, guys.
    Now that you have some legitimate answers, allow me to be good and succinct:

Dean knew. Roy knew.

Quote Originally Posted by wsb3 View Post
    https://www.si.com/vault/2015/03/16/...a-lose-its-way

I thought this one written by a Tar Heel to be one of the best.
    Very informative...good find, thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post
    Now that you have some legitimate answers, allow me to be good and succinct:

Dean knew. Roy knew.
    As always, brevity is the soul of wit....(and so is Brevity)