Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    To completely and successfully end the above grammatical questions, I suggest a BILAS/WALTON game broadcast. Let the 2 self proclaimed EXPERTS settle the argument and we as mere mortals shall follow our new "leader" of the English Language !

Hey, good news for the vocal cadre of Bilas haters: he's working Kansas-Baylor today, not us.

Quote Originally Posted by throatybeard View Post
    Hey, good news for the vocal cadre of Bilas haters: he's working Kansas-Baylor today, not us.
    So glad you kept this thread going! 😉

Quote Originally Posted by throatybeard View Post
    Bilas Hater and his “Bilastrator” nickname are very close. Something should be done with that.

Bilas needs to pick an overarching narrative for the season and the and stick with it.

Either there is a 'wide-open field' and lots of parity this season, or there are clearly four teams that are above the rest, "which doesn't sound like parity to me."

I swear, he'll go right back to the other narrative by the next game he calls. I have zero problem if he changes his mind, but he never says "You know, there is/was a perception that there really is no one-or-two teams that seem obviously better than the rest of the field, but after watching Gonzaga, San Diego St., Kansas and Baylor, and realizing that they have only 1-loss between them since January, I'm thinking that I need to revise that position."

No Bilas tonight check.No Dickie V check.My ears and blood pressure will be doing great tonight.