Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    1995 Capel Half Court Shot vs. UNC

    Does anyone know where i can get a picture (not video) of Jeff Capel's half court shot against UNC in the first OT in the game from 1995?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by lrjacobson View Post
    Does anyone know where i can get a picture (not video) of Jeff Capel's half court shot against UNC in the first OT in the game from 1995?
    Can you kindly be more specific? You want just a picture? Is screen cap an option? Google? Duck Duck Go? ... if wanting a nice High Res image I may be able to give you a contact from the campus that could help. Just not knowing exactly what youre looking for.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Bowie, Maryland
    Quote Originally Posted by 22JumpShots View Post
    Can you kindly be more specific? You want just a picture? Is screen cap an option? Google? Duck Duck Go? ... if wanting a nice High Res image I may be able to give you a contact from the campus that could help. Just not knowing exactly what youre looking for.
    And donít forget as great a moment that was in Duke basketball, we lost that game. Only pictures I hang are from victories. 😝
    The Terrapin Assassin

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by 22JumpShots View Post
    Can you kindly be more specific? You want just a picture? Is screen cap an option? Google? Duck Duck Go? ... if wanting a nice High Res image I may be able to give you a contact from the campus that could help. Just not knowing exactly what youre looking for.
    Yes, just looking for a high resolution image. Screen cap is too blurry. Thanks

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NC
    Quote Originally Posted by lrjacobson View Post
    Yes, just looking for a high resolution image. Screen cap is too blurry. Thanks
    Me too. I was in the end zone behind Capel.

Similar Threads

  1. ACC Tournament Half Court Attempt - And Now the Rest of the Story
    By DukieInKansas in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-05-2016, 12:13 AM
  2. Half Court Offense VS. Run and Gun
    By #1Duke in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 05:42 PM
  3. Getting the Ball at Half Court After a Timeout
    By kmspeaks in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 04:21 PM
  4. Half Court Nothing But Net
    By 77devil in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 07:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •