1995 Capel Half Court Shot vs. UNC

Does anyone know where i can get a picture (not video) of Jeff Capel's half court shot against UNC in the first OT in the game from 1995?

Quote Originally Posted by lrjacobson View Post
    Does anyone know where i can get a picture (not video) of Jeff Capel's half court shot against UNC in the first OT in the game from 1995?
    Can you kindly be more specific? You want just a picture? Is screen cap an option? Google? Duck Duck Go? ... if wanting a nice High Res image I may be able to give you a contact from the campus that could help. Just not knowing exactly what youre looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by 22JumpShots View Post
    Can you kindly be more specific? You want just a picture? Is screen cap an option? Google? Duck Duck Go? ... if wanting a nice High Res image I may be able to give you a contact from the campus that could help. Just not knowing exactly what youre looking for.
    And don’t forget as great a moment that was in Duke basketball, we lost that game. Only pictures I hang are from victories. 😝
    The Terrapin Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by 22JumpShots View Post
    Yes, just looking for a high resolution image. Screen cap is too blurry. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lrjacobson View Post
    Yes, just looking for a high resolution image. Screen cap is too blurry. Thanks
    Me too. I was in the end zone behind Capel.