Duke-VT game time changed to 8 P.M.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Damn. I was looking forward to the afternoon tip.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Looked at the overall schedule and just realized no Sunday games this year? Is that a recent change, or did I miss some discussion of it?

I know Coach K was not fond of Sunday games, and perhaps other ACC schools/coaches felt the same? There have been some conference games on Sunday, but very few, and none for Duke.

Quote Originally Posted by roywhite View Post
    Looked at the overall schedule and just realized no Sunday games this year? Is that a recent change, or did I miss some discussion of it?

I know Coach K was not fond of Sunday games, and perhaps other ACC schools/coaches felt the same? There have been some conference games on Sunday, but very few, and none for Duke.
    It seems like there are less Sunday NCAA games in general this year. Seems like there used to be one or two relevant Sunday games most weekends, this year hardly any.

Quote Originally Posted by roywhite View Post

The ACC has slotted Saturdays for men's basketball and Sundays for women's basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by jimsumner View Post
    The ACC has slotted Saturdays for men's basketball and Sundays for women's basketball.
    Mostly true, although it seems like there is a single 6pm ACCN men’s game every Sunday.
    Just be you. You is enough. - K, 4/5/10, 0:13.8 to play, 60-59 Duke.

You're all jealous hypocrites. - Titus on Laettner

You see those guys? Animals. They're animals. - SIU Coach Chris Lowery, on Duke

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    It seems like there are less Sunday NCAA games in general this year. Seems like there used to be one or two relevant Sunday games most weekends, this year hardly any.
    I think there are a lot fewer Sunday games since we left Fox Sports several years ago.

-jk

Oh pooh. Gotta make a hotel res now.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'