Page 883 of 1110 FirstFirst ... 383783833873881882883884885893933983 ... LastLast
Results 17,641 to 17,660 of 22195
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Rosenrosen View Post
    While entertaining, it’s also sad that a video like this is needed to convince even one person.

I may have posted this before, apologies if I am repeating myself, but here is a list of common activities that have either a higher mortality rate or a higher probability of long term adverse effects than getting a vaccine:

1) Driving
    2) Playing football
    3) Climbing ladders
    4) Having sex (not mortality so much, but there are about 20 million STDs diagnosed in the US every year with about half of them in people aged 15 - 24 and our recent rates are all time highs)
    5) Being a pedestrian

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I may have posted this before, apologies if I am repeating myself, but here is a list of common activities that have either a higher mortality rate or a higher probability of long term adverse effects than getting a vaccine:

1) Driving
    2) Playing football
    3) Climbing ladders
    4) Having sex (not mortality so much, but there are about 20 million STDs diagnosed in the US every year with about half of them in people aged 15 - 24 and our recent rates are all time highs)
    5) Being a pedestrian
    That’s why I gave up driving, football, ladders, and walking.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    2nskb9.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Will the circle
    Be unbroken
    By and by, Lord
    By and by…..

Some good news; my second student doesn't have covid, she is just regular sick!

So, unless there is a false test result or some asymptomatic cases, maybe masks worked!

Bad news? Some members of the Board of Ed are fighting against the mask mandate in my school. BC, you know... we have kids with covid, so lets take their masks off?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ash View Post
    Some good news; my second student doesn't have covid, she is just regular sick!

So, unless there is a false test result or some asymptomatic cases, maybe masks worked!

They work, there are sub-continents with millions of people that show this. They aren't 100% and only work when worn, but they do work.

But not #4?

Quote Originally Posted by Section 15 View Post
    But not #4?
    You gotta have done level of risk in life….

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    only work when worn PROPERLY, but they do work.
    Fixed that for you.

You gotta have done level of risk in life….
    Only 1 in 5 Americans has an STD, so, the odds are in your favor. As long as you don't roll too many times, you should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by PackMan97 View Post
    Fixed that for you.

My wife and I have a code for these people. Those who perpetually wear their masks below their noses we call the "Below the Nose Society," which shortens to BTN.

Those who wear them under their chin we call the "Chin Strap Society," which shortens to CSS.

In my experience around here, the BTN Society is much more popular, by about maybe 10 to 1, but lately it seems that membership in the CSS is growing.
    "We are not provided with wisdom, we must discover it for ourselves, after a journey through the wilderness which no one else can take for us, an effort which no one can spare us, for our wisdom is the point of view from which we come at last to regard the world." --M. Proust

Only 1 in 5 Americans has an STD, so, the odds are in your favor. As long as you don't roll too many times, you should be good.
    I imagine as with all things, the distribution of those 1 in 5 are most likely concentrated in the low income and poorly educated.

I imagine as with all things, the distribution of those 1 in 5 are most likely concentrated in the low income and poorly educated.
    And/or the rich and foolhardy with lots of temptations around them.

Nope, the young. There are more people in the US with STDs than there are people considered to be living in poverty. Although to be sure, there is some overlap.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDukie View Post
    There’s so much truth to this. I know this is only anecdotal but many of the people I know who refuse to take the vaccine, and yet believe these other methods work, absolutely have a stubbornness attached to their mindset. They don’t want to admit they might’ve been wrong from the start. That is a reality. Human beings, absent humility, take some really bad turns in life.
    Look at the bright side. So many are going to be Darwin award winners and won't be around to vote much longer!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    My wife and I have a code for these people. Those who perpetually wear their masks below their noses we call the "Below the Nose Society," which shortens to BTN.

Those who wear them under their chin we call the "Chin Strap Society," which shortens to CSS.

In my experience around here, the BTN Society is much more popular, by about maybe 10 to 1, but lately it seems that membership in the CSS is growing.
    I used to wonder how there could possibly be so many unplanned pregnancies. And then I saw how people wore their masks and thought: "Oh yeah. Now I get it."

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I used to wonder how there could possibly be so many unplanned pregnancies. And then I saw how people wore their masks and thought: "Oh yeah. Now I get it."
    Cannot spork.

Reposted on my social media. You win the internet today.

They try to use their condom twice, the second time turning it inside out....
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    They try to use their condom twice, the second time turning it inside out...
    Well I have tried that. Then that ribbing is for my pleasure.