Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    I just woke up the whole damn neighborhood with my yelling. Now I'm about to yell at Gentry for even thinking of sitting him.

Sweet lord above....that was ridiculous

JJ better learn to dunk, he may be feeling some job insecurity after Zion drops 4 straight 3s...

I'm sorry, that is insane. Who is this alien?

17 points in three minutes. Do the math over 48 minutes...

Who had Zion leading the league in 3-point percentage this far into the season?

You don't put him in???

I get load management, whatever, but why do you not put Zion in?

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    $$$$$$$$
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Grand scheme this game doesn't mean much...17 points in 3 mins after 4 months off is essentially a win for the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by dukelion View Post
    Grand scheme this game doesn't mean much...17 points in 3 mins after 4 months off is essentially a win for the franchise.
    Yeah, but five more minutes could have meant an actual win for the franchise.

OH MAN. I haven't been able to get on the board here in a long time, but I had to for this. As it always seems to be with Zion, that was an EXPERIENCE. Somehow, that stretch he had in the fourth made the entire game (which was otherwise a bit of a snooze fest) just completely electric. For those who didn't see live (or just want to chase that feeling), here's the full sequence.

Glad Zion's back, that's for sure. Basketball generally is just way more fun with Zion playing.

As awesome as this was it makes not winning the natty last year even worse.

WHAT A FRIGGIN DEBUT! Tim Legler nailed the post game analysis on ESPN. Glad I got to see this. I hope Zion has a injury free NBA Career. It was kind of like The Beatles debut on the Ed Sullivan Show. You heard the hype and then it goes way beyond our wildest dreams.

Any chance we ever see Zion, JJ, Frank, BI and Oak on the court together?

Sometimes I think the Elias Sports Bureau consists of two interns in a trailer powered by a hamster at the wheel, but here you go.

obscurestat.jpg

Spectacular- I just hope that he doesn’t get hurt

Quote Originally Posted by BigZ View Post
    Any chance we ever see Zion, JJ, Frank, BI and Oak on the court together?
    Well, slim, but not 0, I think. So far this year, JJ, Frank, Ingram, and Okafor have played together for 1.7 minutes spread across two games, according to NBA.com's lineup stats.

If this were to ever happen, it would likely have to be a game where the Pels were low on both centers and guards for whatever reason. But it's not completely crazy size-wise, at least. Zion and Okafor might have a bit of trouble spacing-wise offensively, and, while Zion is still relatively out of shape and learning the defensive scheme, it would be a complete calamity defensively, but it would also be extremely awesome conceptually, so I think Gentry should just go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tooold View Post
    Yet they can confidently say (or at least one of them did) that they would have taken JA Morant ahead of Zion in the draft.
    Did that tune change at all in the 4th?

Quote Originally Posted by Duke79UNLV77 View Post
    Who had Zion leading the league in 3-point percentage this far into the season?
    A regular Marshal Plumlee!