Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: S置p

Quote Originally Posted by Wheat/"/"/" View Post
    This thread demands an appearance...
    Congrats Klemnop on the big win, your boys executed and made the big shots down the stretch, they deserved it.
    And count me in for $100 on the bail, the Duke crowd seems a little tight with the monies ...because I壇 like to read about it in the N&O for a good laugh.

Good luck this season to all.
    Welcome back Wheat!

Allegiances aside, you know he's good to his word! I'll match his hundy. I think we might have enough to fly klemnop to chapel hill and limo him to franklin street and then from jail back to the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    Welcome back Wheat!

Allegiances aside, you know he's good to his word! I'll match his hundy. I think we might have enough to fly klemnop to chapel hill and limo him to franklin street and then from jail back to the airport.
    please make sure there's video

Quote Originally Posted by billybreen View Post
    Y'all got any more of those legacy posters?
    Still got a server on your coffee table for Chat? (If I remember correctly.)

I miss your contributions. Please don't continue to be a stranger - along with the other prodigals posting

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    Still got a server on your coffee table for Chat? (If I remember correctly.)

I miss your contributions. Please don't continue to be a stranger - along with the other prodigals posting
    Hah, yeah, ol' SnrubChat was in my house. I actually do have server racks in two houses, these days, and both of them do have the SnrubChat code squirreled away somewhere. But juggling two kids under the age of 5 makes it harder to find time for prodigious anything-else.

Still, yesterday's history was a great excuse to pop by and see if Klem was getting arrested somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Consecutive posts by merry and james! OMG!! What a thread!!!!
    Wow! Dare we ask for a McGrupp sighting?

Maybe we can get Jumbo to do a Phase posting on the Klemnop streak

Great to see some names pop up here that haven't been seen in too long. Health and happiness to everyone!

Celebrations abound

Heartiest congratulations, Klemnop.
    I enjoyed reading your long story.
    So. . .how about continuing another "streak"?

cheaters.jpg

As a relative newbie, and someone who got super active around here toward the end of the Klemnop peak years, I love seeing him / this thread / all the camaraderie coming out post Clemson breaking "the curse."

Says a lot about the community here.

Congrats, Klem!

- Chillin

This thread has become a roll call of sorts. I, too, pledge to support the bail legend.
    After years of light-hearted anticipation, it feels like we're lacking the denouement. Let's make it happen! If not now, Klemnop, tell us when

Welcome back

To the many who haven't posted in, well, years. Congrats Klem!!!! I'm also in on helping for bail fund, I volunteered back in the day and I'm still good for a few hunny!
    May unc rot and Klemson dominate them and those other Tigers tomorrow, er, now tonite!!!

This thread demonstrates how sports can bring people together. We here on DBR are trully blessed. I've been on several internet sports websites and none of them compares with DBR. I want to thank the moderators and Julian for the great work they do here. You should be proud of your site. I've never met one DBR poster in person but I feel like I know some of you personally. Thank you for letting me be a small part of what makes DBR great. Congratulations Klemnop on the great comeback win by your Tigers and as always;

GoDuke!

Quote Originally Posted by Wheat/"/"/" View Post
    This thread demands an appearance...
    Congrats Klemnop on the big win, your boys executed and made the big shots down the stretch, they deserved it.
    And count me in for $100 on the bail, the Duke crowd seems a little tight with the monies ...because I壇 like to read about it in the N&O for a good laugh.

Good luck this season to all.
    Wheat! Great to see you. It's the usual deal: sorry for your loss to you personally, but to your team, well, I'm sure you understand: not so much.

This thread feels like juliovision.

Quote Originally Posted by BluBones View Post
    Wheat! Great to see you. It's the usual deal: sorry for your loss to you personally, but to your team, well, I'm sure you understand: not so much.

This thread feels like juliovision.
    We should give Klemnop the Lazarus Award for bringing so many people on DBR back from the dead -- Jumbo, billybreen, wheat and I'm sure a few others.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Two Dukies

Wasn't McGrupp part of the Two Dukies site? Man I miss those guys. Also, in a perverse way, I miss the glory years of Dave Chen's Chat n' Flame/Tar Heel Talk, along with being a part of a masochistic contingent of Duke fans posting on Heel sites. There was an interesting crowd on THT back in the day. NOG (formally NewOldGuy) was hilarious, whereas Manhattan Heel was just an atrocious human being overall. Never a boring day though.

Congrats to Klemknop (and all Clemson fans)!

As the game clock was winding down, I immediately thought about you finally being able to fulfill your promise on DBR made many years ago.
    With the help and encouragement from us DBR faithful, I know you can still pull this off. Please think about it some more.

Count me in as someone who is willing to spend the time and money to help you pull it off. This is like a once in a lifetime event, man ------- for all of us! (Definitely on the level of Speedo Guy, as far as I'm concerned.) Please don't let it pass you by.

ricks

Warm, foggy mornings may be your best bet Klem. Foggy to help you get away with it, and warm because -- well, because.

A quick run across Franklin St., around the rusty water fountain with the ugly dome over it, and then into a waiting car for the getaway should take care of it.

ricks

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Warm, foggy mornings may be your best bet Klem. Foggy to help you get away with it, and warm because -- well, because.
    But nice brisk weather would keep things nice and tight, limiting potentially injurious swaying and flapping during that 4.38 second 40 yd dash.

Quote Originally Posted by brlftz View Post
    Wasn't McGrupp part of the Two Dukies site? Man I miss those guys. Also, in a perverse way, I miss the glory years of Dave Chen's Chat n' Flame/Tar Heel Talk, along with being a part of a masochistic contingent of Duke fans posting on Heel sites. There was an interesting crowd on THT back in the day. NOG (formally NewOldGuy) was hilarious, whereas Manhattan Heel was just an atrocious human being overall. Never a boring day though.
    Nope.

I, too, was one of the legions of folks whose first thought was of a naked dude on Franklin Street.

Hell-oo, Klemnop!

Sorry I'm late to this party. Happy to see you again. I'm late because I had to participate in a sleep clinic Saturday and missed the game altogether. And I didn't sleep at all. So yesterday, I went back to bed. It wasn't until this morning that I felt myself.

I'm out in the Bay Area, as always, so if you choose to streak, wherever, I'll need to see the video! I'm OK with the Speedo. Naked fifty-year-old men in public are not my (or anyone's cup of tea). In the meantime, GTHC!

Looks like you attracted the old gang back. Good work.