WTB: 2 tickets to ACC Tournament (also seeking advice)

Like the title says, I am looking for 2 ACC Tournament Full Book tickets. BUT I am also curious about any input from anyone about best way to go about getting tickets if this is not successful. In particular, I am interested in how hard I am going to get hit trying to buy at the tournament (for at least Thursday, Friday, and Saturday). Online tickets have gone through the roof, even the upper level. So, just looking for any advice on buying at the tourny or other sources. I was a regular at the tourny years ago, and remember that it was usually hard and expensive to scalp in Greensboro and Charlotte, but they were very cheap at away sites (Florida, DC). Thanks for any help.

Just depends on matchups. Some games are $5 others may be over $100

Hopefully, if UNC goes out early, it will be a buyer's market on the secondary exchange. That's my plan at least

If you want a full ticket book, check BC, Miami, ND, Pitt, VT, and even Wake.

If you want a partial ticket book, go to the arena on Day #1 or #2 and buy from the losing team.

If you want to buy tickets every day, do the same. Prices vary the most here as noted above. A potential Duke/NCSU session will run big bucks.

Remember there are no horrible seats in Greensboro. It's not NCSU, Syracuse, or UNC. Never wear Duke stuff to buy tickets.