Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    2020 is the Tokyo Olympics. Although English is not that common to here there I think the people of Japan make it one of the best places I have ever vacationed in.

I may boycott USA Basketball. Popovich great basketball mind, but in person is an arrogant prick.

Quote Originally Posted by scottdude8 View Post
    And China may or may not be using it to spy on us. Seriously. What a world.
    Those of us who work for the Dept of Defense have been told DO NOT download the TikTok app onto our cell phones.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by scottdude8 View Post
    And China may or may not be using it to spy on us. Seriously. What a world.

Privacy of our youth is national security. Who knows how many teenage CIA agents are out there working undercover for the government.

Tre Jones is so gosh darn good.

Trey is the man.

Cassius is having his best game since he hurt his hamstring

Jack White

Why has Jack played only 3 minutes? Did he get hurt? Or did Hurt displace him?

Quote Originally Posted by MChambers View Post
    Why has Jack played only 3 minutes? Did he get hurt? Or did Hurt displace him?
    Prior to the recent in game action, the running joke in our household was perhaps Jack White started celebrating New Year’s on the Aussie clock and was therefore ineligible, DNP-CD.
    🙄😳😂

huh, Thornton got a basket because for some reason he didn't feel like running back down the court. Not a great look, even it paid off this time. Hope his ankle is okay, but I wonder how he feels about his (or his family's) decision to leave Duke now.

Moore has talent,but makes too many bad decisions when he gets the ball. Almost a shot clock violation because he doesn't pass soon enough.

scottdude8 is online now Moderator, Contributor, Zoubek disciple, and resident Wolverine
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Those of us who work for the Dept of Defense have been told DO NOT download the TikTok app onto our cell phones.
    It blows my mind how underreported that is, and how underreported everything unsavory about TikTok is. But that’s all I’ll say, because we’re talking basketball here

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    China is after our cat meme technology!
    Meanwhile, at the game, shouldn't have been a technical when that BC player slammed the ball down after the play?

Wes Durham is absolutely awful. He is nothing but a shill perpetuating the myth of Dean Smith and the Carolina Way. During the ACCN broadcast he actually said, “ at Carolina it always been about the players.” Other than the fake classes...