Year of Tiger in golf

Who would have predicted that Tiger at this point in his career would have won a green jacket, tied Sam Snead for most PGA victories, captained a winning President's Cup and winning three of the 16 PC matches - all in the same year? An amazing year for Tiger.
    ~rthomas

Quote Originally Posted by rthomas View Post
    Who would have predicted that Tiger at this point in his career would have won a green jacket, tied Sam Snead for most PGA victories, captained a winning President's Cup and winning three of the 16 PC matches - all in the same year? An amazing year for Tiger.
    Yep. Terrific year for Erkel, and therefore for golf. They next 5 years or so could be really, really interesting.
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

I definitely considered him washed up and was ready to hang him out to dry.

Quote Originally Posted by PackMan97 View Post
    I definitely considered him washed up and was ready to hang him out to dry.
    I think Tiger himself probably entertained that thought. Yep, a superb year for Tiger. He's even mellowed out and become friendly.
    Man, if your Mom made you wear that color when you were a baby, and you're still wearing it, it's time to grow up!

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Captaining and playing on a winning team will sure help him in the eyes of his detractors.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Captaining and playing on a winning team will sure help him in the eyes of his detractors.
    Started the year with a bang at the Masters...suddenly everyone over reacted...then he slumped a bit...and now this rally at the end of the year. All in all a fabulous year for him and very enjoyable to watch....that as someone who is neither a Tiger fan nor a Tiger hater/detractor....