Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Reminds me of that lovely game I attended in 1999 when Brand, Langdon, Maggette, Battier et al (let's not be forgetting the fabulous Caldbeck boys) went into the Dome and beat the Heels by 20. Fun trip down Franklin St. after the game, too.
    Ha! Ozzie and I were at the 29 point beat-down at the dean's myth center in 2002. We wished many heel faithfuls a safe drive home as the place emptied with >10 minutes to go and the lead 30+ points, IIRC.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Always a good day when Carolina gets spanked. Here's to The Ohio State University. Dot that i !

9F
    I will never talk about That Game. GTHC.

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
    College? He isn't even in a college.
    Haha. Yeah, I knew that response was coming just as soon as I wrote my comment. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Dat View Post

“The Tar Heels were handed their second-worst loss in the Smith Center since moving here in January 1986, trailing only a 29-point defeat against Duke in 2002. It was also the lowest shooting percentage UNC had managed in the arena named for late Hall of Famer Dean Smith.”
    devildeac and I were at that game, courtesy of his eldest daughter getting us tickets. It was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it wasn't as close as the final score indicated - we could have won by 50!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Ha! Ozzie and I were at the 29 point beat-down at the dean's myth center in 2002. We wished many heel faithfuls a safe drive home as the place emptied with >10 minutes to go and the lead 30+ points, IIRC.
    Ha! You beat me to replying, but we did have a great time! It was so quiet there in the second half you cold hear the whine age...
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

how many minutes did seventh woods get last night?
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

IC too funny

Just bopped over to IC for a minute to enjoy the meltdown (and boy is it good... "we may not win 8 games this year")... but the funniest part on the board was on the Bacot injury thread. First, there's a comment about the frustration regarding how many ankle/foot injuries unc seems to incur every year. I think to myself, "this sounds familiar." So both fan bases are baffled about foot injuries...then the response to the comment says they should "really reconsider Jordan Brand!" I had to laugh out loud... the EXACT same thoughts/conversations that I've poured over on DBR for years now! They think the shoes are causing foot injuries and should switch brands! Was this copied and pasted?!?!

I watched the replay of the holes getting thumped by 20+ points twice today it was so much fun.Id like to see a rematch played tonight at midnight AKA Late night with huck.

Brookes was garrisoned.
    Brandon was robbed.
    Cole was cold.
    Black was leaky.
    Justin was pierced.
    Shea was rushed.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Gen View Post
    Brookes was garrisoned.
    Brandon was robbed.
    Cole was cold.
    Black was leaky.
    Justin was pierced.
    Shea was rushed.
    Bacot was cut.
    Manley wasn't manly.

Quote Originally Posted by dukebluesincebirth View Post
    I had to laugh out loud... the EXACT same thoughts/conversations that I've poured over on DBR for years now! ... Was this copied and pasted?!?!
    There’s also some discussion on how much they dislike Bilas because he is so biased and never talks about the bad calls that go against them!

Ha, ha that was hilarious...the cheats losing big to Ohio State. Maybe they can follow it up with losing to, I don't know some low-ranking no-major, like, say Stephen F. Austin? Duke would never do that at home, would they? How we would laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by AGDukesky View Post
    Well played

Although Little’s NBA performance actually supports the UNC case for staying - of course, I doubt Anthony will resemble Little performance-wise in college...
    Thanks, and I agree with your logic there....my point was that if Nassir left, then certainly they are having fantasies if they think Cole is staying.

My favorite part was the predictable and played out move Roy pulls - “yank the starters and play the benchwarmers to light a fire under the starters.”

Yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    There’s also some discussion on how much they dislike Bilas because he is so biased and never talks about the bad calls that go against them!
    UNC fans cannot truly believe their secret weapon, Jay Bilas, might actually be biased against them. Surely they jest.

There’s actually a thread on IC discussing the idea that Anthony should come back for another year...
    It makes sense if you think about it. By Cole's senior year, Ol' Roy might have coached him into the second round.

Quote Originally Posted by AGDukesky View Post
    Well played

Although Little’s NBA performance actually supports the UNC case for staying - of course, I doubt Anthony will resemble Little performance-wise in college...
    Actually, Little has had some decent games for Portland. They've been using him a good bit as a small-ball PF type player and he seems to have some aptitude for that. He's young and needs to develop a lot more, but I doubt the Blazers are at all upset about using the 25th pick on him.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Rosenrosen View Post
    Well, with Ol Roy you never know. He’s probably already begun “recruiting” Anthony for next years team.

What’s the over/under on the number of post game pressers this season during which Roy addresses himself in the third person?
    How would you even know? Do you actually take the time to watch a UNC presser?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Actually, Little has had some decent games for Portland. They've been using him a good bit as a small-ball PF type player and he seems to have some aptitude for that.
    Huh, that’s odd. I figured they would give him three or four positions to learn all at the same time, constantly yank him in and out of the lineup, and verbally bash him publicly. You know, like any good coach would do.

Huh, that’s odd. I figured they would give him three or four positions to learn all at the same time, constantly yank him in and out of the lineup, and verbally bash him publicly. You know, like any good coach would do.
    You’re not taking a shot at ol’ Huck are you, UC?