DBR Podcast #223 - The Doctor is in!

https://cms.megaphone.fm/channel/duk...=VMP9927267454

The Big Ten and Pac 12 have decided not to play any sports, even football, this fall. Jason and Sam dissect how that decision will impact other conferences, including the ACC. Plus, they talk to Dr. Randall Fisher, a noted respiratory virus expert, about the reality of how sports can work during the Coronavirus outbreak.

Oh, for those of you who read the boards, I suspect you will know Dr. Fisher better by his posting name, RSVMan.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

For a second I thought this meant that Dr. J was being interviewed.
    No disrespect to rsvman but that was startling.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    https://cms.megaphone.fm/channel/duk...=VMP9927267454

The Big Ten and Pac 12 have decided not to play any sports, even football, this fall. Jason and Sam dissect how that decision will impact other conferences, including the ACC. Plus, they talk to Dr. Randall Fisher, a noted respiratory virus expert, about the reality of how sports can work during the Coronavirus outbreak.

Oh, for those of you who read the boards, I suspect you will know Dr. Fisher better by his posting name, RSVMan.
    Really scraping the bottom of the barrel for guests on the show, I guess.

Yeah, but humor aside, I'll have to make time to listen to this one. I'm always interested in what the good doctor has to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Phredd3 View Post
    Really scraping the bottom of the barrel for guests on the show, I guess.

Yeah, but humor aside, I'll have to make time to listen to this one. I'm always interested in what the good doctor has to say.
    Dr. J called me and asked me if I could fill in for him. I owed him a favor, so I agreed.
    "We are not provided with wisdom, we must discover it for ourselves, after a journey through the wilderness which no one else can take for us, an effort which no one can spare us, for our wisdom is the point of view from which we come at last to regard the world." --M. Proust