Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Tillman May have gotten 2 early. But total fouls very one-sided

scottdude8 is offline Moderator, Contributor, Zoubek disciple, and resident Wolverine
    Quote Originally Posted by SavDukeGrad View Post
    Tillman May have gotten 2 early. But total fouls very one-sided
    It’s the Izzo and home effect. Refs are scared of him like no other coach. It’s even worse in B1G play. Arghhhhh it infuriates me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hallcity View Post
    That ought to be illegal. By all means interview the guy but not on split screen with the game going on!
    Winston flailing his off arm (usually his left) ought to be illegal. It is really ridiculous watching him. I had to encourage flopping but one of our guys needs to take one of Winston's push offs and fall down so the refs have to recognize what he does.

On a happy note, Carey is a man among boys out there. And I love Javin's activity level. We just need to be more careful about fouling. Refs are calling it tight so we have to adjust.

Quote Originally Posted by scottdude8 View Post
    Only Tom Izzo could be winning the fouls by DOUBLE and still complain this much. And be never gets a T. Never.
    Totally agree. Also, he is running up and down the sideline while we are on offense, often on the court. He could reach out and touch our guys. Just like Buzz.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    Winston flailing his off arm (usually his left) ought to be illegal. It is really ridiculous watching him. I had to encourage flopping but one of our guys needs to take one of Winston's push offs and fall down so the refs have to recognize what he does.

On a happy note, Carey is a man among boys out there. And I love Javin's activity level. We just need to be more careful about fouling. Refs are calling it tight so we have to adjust.
    You'd think that Winston clearing out Goldwire a few feet for a wide open layup on a drive would have been enough. But I guess not.

It boggles my mind how Duke has doubled up MSU in total fouls, given MSU's physical play and reputation.

Did they call a foul on that last Winston layup? Nobody was within three feet of him. Maybe they didn't, but I thought I heard a whistle.

We already have three on Jack and three on Moore.

Quote Originally Posted by SavDukeGrad View Post
    Totally agree. Also, he is running up and down the sideline while we are on offense, often on the court. He could reach out and touch our guys. Just like Buzz.
    Ahhh, Buzz. I’m not going to miss that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by scottdude8 View Post
    Only Tom Izzo could be winning the fouls by DOUBLE and still complain this much. And be never gets a T. Never.
    and....

on the court repeatedly

[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

They’re still at 5 fouls this half. Which I believe they had at the 10 minute mark.

scottdude8 is offline Moderator, Contributor, Zoubek disciple, and resident Wolverine
    The foul differential and the bonus is all that’s kept this game in arm’s reach. I can’t describe how infuriating this is.

Bingham runs clumsily out of control down the lane into two Duke defenders. Foul on Duke.

Izzo seems unhinged

How could that not be a foul!!! When the guy takes down Tre.

So are they just going to replay the goaltend 40 times and not show Tre getting tripped up even once?

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    and...

on the court repeatedly

I have proposed before the idea of an electric fence around the court and all coaches having to wear a shock collar. I would brand it the "Buzz."

Quote Originally Posted by J4Kop99 View Post
    Izzo seems unhinged
    Are the five fouls against his team upsetting???

Quote Originally Posted by FerryFor50 View Post
    Bingham runs clumsily out of control down the lane into two Duke defenders. Foul on Duke.
    MSU player runs over Tre Jones. No foul.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    I have proposed before the idea of an electric fence around the court and all coaches having to wear a shock collar. I would brand it the "Buzz."
    There are a hundred thousand people in Ann Arbor who would help fund that project.

And this is the same team that lost to SFA?!? Absolutely mind boggling...

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    So are they just going to replay the goaltend 40 times and not show Tre getting tripped up even once?
    Honestly, I thought Bingham's block on Carey was close enough to a goaltend to take another look.