Quote Originally Posted by SkyBrickey View Post
We will miss Cassius. He’s our one wing who can do it all. Shoot, drive, defend, rebound. It’s an opportunity for the other guys to step up just like Baker did last night.

Jack with 8 minutes. Alex with 6. It’s very interesting watching Coach tinker with the lineup. It’s basically 7-8 guys but not always the same 7-8.

Will Alex get a chance now to play himself back into the rotation after two 6 minute games?
I certainly agree we will miss Cassius. The kid has a well rounded game and I've enjoyed watching him play. I like the killer look with little or no emotion. Not too high and not too low. I wish him a quick recovery but hamstring injuries can linger. All you have to do is look at some of the skilled NFL players. Adam Thielen and Tyreek Hill have dealt with sprained hamstrings this season. They've missed multiple weeks with that injury. I would hate to see Cassius come back too soon only to miss conference games as well as tournament time. Get well Cassius and we'll see you again this season. GoDuke!