Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Thanks, you’ve helped me set the time for turning off the TV and having our Thanksgiving meal. I’d rather argue about politics with Crazy Uncle Chester than see either of these teams win.
    Well, both these teams are correctly spelled with an "*"

m*chigan vs c*rolina

"The wolverine is also a powerful and versatile predator. Prey mainly consists of small to medium-sized mammals, but the wolverine has been recorded killing prey such as adult deer that are many times larger than itself. Prey species include porcupines, squirrels, chipmunks, beavers, marmots, moles, gophers, rabbits, voles, mice, rats, shrews, lemmings, caribou, roe deer, white-tailed deer, mule deer, sheep, goats, cattle, bison, moose, and elk."
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Well, both these teams are correctly spelled with an "*"

m*chigan vs c*rolina

"The wolverine is also a powerful and versatile predator. Prey mainly consists of small to medium-sized mammals, but the wolverine has been recorded killing prey such as adult deer that are many times larger than itself. Prey species include porcupines, squirrels, chipmunks, beavers, marmots, moles, gophers, rabbits, voles, mice, rats, shrews, lemmings, caribou, roe deer, white-tailed deer, mule deer, sheep, goats, cattle, bison, moose, and elk."
    I would 1,000 times rather see Michigan win than the alternative. Sorry, cocky 90a teams have no bearing on today's game for me.

Go Big Blue!

Oh god. Roy just called a TO!

Worth noting that after the upset of MSU, Va Tech dropped their next 2 (to Dayton and BYU).
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Worth noting that after the upset of MSU, Va Tech dropped their next 2 (to Dayton and BYU).
    Been said before about this season, but no result should surprise anyone. Noone seems to be more than "good."

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Dayton looks pretty dang good.

Quote Originally Posted by robed deity View Post
    Been said before about this season, but no result should surprise anyone. Noone seems to be more than "good."
    Or, as I inserted, on purpose, in a long-ago student newspaper, "The Chronicle regrets the error. Noone is perfcet."
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Or, as I inserted, on purpose, in a long-ago student newspaper, "The Chronicle regrets the error. Noone is perfcet."
    “Bill Buckner regrets the error”