Tre and Vern AAs. Interesting results.

Vernon 2nd Team AA and Tre 3rd Team. Congrats!

My computer must be malfunctioning, but I didn't see Cole Anthony anywhere on the list. Not even honorable mention (as if a heel could ever be honorably mentioned!)

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...two-first-team

3 seniors, a junior and a sophomore on the 1st team. No diaper dandy.

Two Big East players on the first team, none from the ACC nor the SEC nor the Big 12. The Big Whatever's 1st team player is from Iowa. Yes, Iowa.

UK had one honorable mention, the LONE representative of the SEC among the 20 recognized.

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post

My computer must be malfunctioning, but I didn't see Cole Anthony anywhere on the list. Not even honorable mention (as if a heel could ever be honorably mentioned!)

Two Big East players on the first team, none from the ACC nor the SEC nor the Big 12. The Big Whatever's 1st team player is from Iowa. Yes, Iowa.

UK had one honorable mention, the LONE representative of the SEC among the 20 recognized.
    Sort of supports what many DBR posters have posted about this was a weaker recruiting class coming in to college basketball. No Zions, RJs, etc.
    GoDuke!

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post

How can the presumed #1 pick not be listed? Check again.

I'm sure it warmed the hearts of State fans to see Saddiq Bey listed as Honorable Mention. I could be wrong, but I believe Yurtseven made one of the Big East teams as well.

Yurt was honorable mention all-Big East. If not for an injury that basically derailed the second half of his conference season, he (and the Hoyas) might have done better.

I would have reversed the positions of the two Duke players, putting Tre on the second team and Vern on the third.