Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by BLPOG View Post
    She gave it to Bo-Katan, who IIRC was a former member of Deathwatch and sister to Obi-Wan's love, Satine.

The Armorer, and I think some of the flashback Mandalorians, had helmets in the style of the Deathwatch under Maul, with Zabrak-like horns.
    There isn't that much time between Rebels and the Mandalorian (in the grand scheme of things), so it will be interesting to see how the Darksaber went from B-K's hands to Gideon's, and if there was anyone in between the two.
    I hadn't realized it, but the first person on screen to possess the saber was Pre Vizsla, who was voiced by...dum-dum-dummmm...John Favreau!
    So now it makes even more sense that it has been brought back to action once again.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Keeping this to the spoilers thread, even though I'd guess that most people will have seen season one by now.
    This is so intriguing!

Speaking to ComicBook.com, Esposito said at a Vancouver fan expo that his character will be “in a bit of a struggle with someone else [in season 2], which I’m hoping you will enjoy.” He added there will be “major, major, epic, epic lightsaber action happening on this show.”
    Major, major, epic, epic lightsaber action" to me implies that Gideon will be matching the Darksaber against someone else with a lightsaber. That does not mean they will be a Jedi, of course. But could they be? General Grievous used bunches at once, and he wasn't a force user. (He collected them from Jedi that he had bumped off.) And the Darksaber hasn't been used by a Jedi since the dude who made it kicked the bucket, but it has been used plenty. Of course, Gideon's "epic battles" could just be him alone waving it around and slicing up people he doesn't much care for.
    Sigh...long wait to find out.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...111414423.html
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Season 2 streams on October 30th!

Here's the trailer!
    https://www.disneyplus.com/movies/th...2/1PesSnVhDbBg
    Last edited by OZZIE4DUKE; 09-15-2020 at 02:15 PM. Reason: added trailer link
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com

There is some apparent news about Pedro Pascal and the Mandalorian that impacts the direction of the show, but it is potentially spoilery (very general spoilers, nothing specific about plot points, it is honestly probably something I would rather know about going in otherwise it would be kind of a weird surprise). I would ask to keep responses in spoiler tags, though, to respect people who want to stay totally in the dark.

https://cosmicbook.news/star-wars-pe...lt-mandalorian

Spoiler!