Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    I dunno. I don't see how it could be anyone leading anyone into a trap since where they got led is where they were going anyway. They went to the great forge, and it was there that things went south.
    Grogu's test drive in IG (now12) was hilarious.
    Seeing the council that's gonna found The First Order was fun, as was seeing General Hux's dad on that council. I just read that the actor playing him is the brother of the actor from the movies. Here's some info on who all made up the council.
    https://www.inverse.com/entertainmen...romancy-thrawn
    - Timing of defense/trap
    - Fooling the expeditionary force into neglecting scout work
    - Gathering intelligence on the internal strength and disposition of the force

Besides, if those other "Mandalorians" had been living there for years, how could they not have been aware of the massive operational Imperial base within quick walking distance, with the direction of escape so conveniently chosen to lead directly there and into a mantrap?

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by BLPOG View Post
    - Timing of defense/trap
    - Fooling the expeditionary force into neglecting scout work
    - Gathering intelligence on the internal strength and disposition of the force

Besides, if those other "Mandalorians" had been living there for years, how could they not have been aware of the massive operational Imperial base within quick walking distance, with the direction of escape so conveniently chosen to lead directly there and into a mantrap?
    It's possible, but it would be a big plot hole. After all, the name of the episode is The Spies, and the only one we actually know of for sure we saw in the first 60 seconds, so there has to be at least one more somewhere else in the show.
    We just don't know who it is.
    Yet!

(It's probably Grogu with the greatest con job in galactic history. )
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Member when the Armorer somehow survived the slaughter of the covert in season 1? I ‘member.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Tex Devil View Post
    Member when the Armorer somehow survived the slaughter of the covert in season 1? I ‘member.
    Never trust a lady with horns.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by A-Tex Devil View Post
    Along with everyone else from the covert who survived

I’m with team “armorer is a spy”.
    -convinced Bo Kattan to gather all of the Mandalorians together
    -conveniently left prior to the ambush
    -somebody had to make Moff Gideon’s new beskar suit, and none would be more skilled than her.

Maybe the writers are just baiting me, but I don’t like where this is going for her.

Quote Originally Posted by devildm View Post
    I’m with team “armorer is a spy”.
    -convinced Bo Kattan to gather all of the Mandalorians together
    -conveniently left prior to the ambush
    -somebody had to make Moff Gideon’s new beskar suit, and none would be more skilled than her.

Maybe the writers are just baiting me, but I don’t like where this is going for her.
    Since they just introduced General Hux's dad, that means of course pops and the Armorer are gonna get together, and in the long run have baby Hux and baby Captain Plasma!

Good finale

Quote Originally Posted by acdevil View Post
    Good finale
    Definitely was. Now then...who the hell were the SPIES?!!!

Partly Orlando, FL partly heard Sandpoint, ID
    Definitely was. Now then...who the hell were the SPIES?!!!
    I think it was the Mandolorian scouting party on the planet

The SPIES were the friends we found along the way.

Read a article on itm that suggests that bo katan will be the new lead in thr series and Din Djarin and Grogu are fading out.
    I hope not.

Disney has just announced a new Star Wars movie titled "The Mandalorian and Grogu." It will be directed by Jon Favreau.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Disney has just announced a new Star Wars movie titled "The Mandalorian and Grogu." It will be directed by Jon Favreau.
    Worst Title Ever

Comic_Book_Guy_Unlock.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Worst Title Ever
    How about this?

mandalorianmovie.jpg