Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TKG View Post
    Can this be lost on Cut when he reviews his staff? This is not new.
    No it can’t, but judging from his post halftime comments, he still thinks this is an execution problem rather than one of strategy. I would say it’s both: our strategy is terrible and we’re compounding that by not executing it well.

Cut’t not gonna fire anyone mid-season, but man, he has to take a look at this offensive staff and make some changes somewhere.

Sorry

Regression equals hot seat.

2 possessions, 2 picks.

There’s a stat: in our four game losing streak we are averaging 3.5 yards per play (worst in ALL of college football). Today we are averaging 3.4

And another interception.

Again?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    2 possessions, 2 picks.
    That is the end of that. Handing them the game

WOW

Quote Originally Posted by peteandpete View Post
    Regression equals hot seat.
    Third and three with an empty backfield...bet we'll throw short. Please give Chris some snaps.

Quote Originally Posted by paris95 View Post
    No it can’t, but judging from his post halftime comments, he still thinks this is an execution problem rather than one of strategy. .
    = river in Eqypt....

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    2 possessions, 2 picks.
    They can sit on our routes, because they know we’re throwing short.

Quote Originally Posted by HereBeforeCoachK View Post
    I think QH has little ability to recognize the need to change a play, and his throw to Young was terrible...missed TD.
    Yes, that should have been a TD. I don’t understand all the defenders of Harris. As I have said before, I think he’s a great representative of the school, but he really is not a very good QB. While the line is an issue, Harris’s lack of accuracy is a huge problem for the offense. He missed wide-open Bobo by a country mile on that play early in the second half. I that for the team.

This is unreal. Just pitiful.

this is pretty bad, y'all...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Getting destroyed by probably the other worst team in the conference. "I broke out my hand warmers for this?"

Three 2nd half possessions, three turnovers. Pathetic!
    Bob Green

Somebody better do something in the off season or somebody may be on the hot seat. The thread about why no one comes to the games? Look on the field. There's your answer..A fine putrid mess..

So what is that, three offensive possessions and three TOs? Stellar.

Quote Originally Posted by TKG View Post
    This is unreal. Just pitiful.
    Actually, it's kind of what I predicted. Cuse with a week off, a new defensive coordinator, us favored at home (never a good thing)....I saw 4-8 coming after Pitt and certainly after UNC. While I hope like heck to be wrong wrong wrong...I think history will record the peak of the Coach Cut era as the first 29:50 seconds (or there abouts) of the 2013 Chick Fil-A Bowl. It's like the poor clock management that cost us an almost certain TD that would have put us up 42-17 at half....kind of was a disturbance in the force. I don't see Duke getting back anywhere close to that anytime soon, if ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilwin View Post
    Somebody better do something in the off season or somebody may be on the hot seat. The thread about why no one comes to the games? Look on the field. There's your answer..A fine putrid mess..
    Yes the coach that told the team to commit three turnovers should be fired. Which one was it?

Quote Originally Posted by dukelifer View Post
    Yes the coach that told the team to commit three turnovers should be fired. Which one was it?
    ...or maybe the staff that prepared the players for this moment...or the staff that has overseen the dramatic regression of QH...who is averaging 4.4 yards per attempt today....incredibly awful.

Quote Originally Posted by dukelifer View Post
    Which coach is responsible for getting the players prepared and playing quality football?

If your problem for multiple years in a row is player execution, you have a coaching problem not a player problem.