Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilwin View Post
    And how are we going to recruit a good qb when we are so timid about opening the offense up?
    ...or good wideouts...tight ends...etc. Players want to play in exciting and interesting offensive schemes...

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    well stated. It will indeed be interesting to see how Cutcliffe responds to this state of affairs.
    Teams have learned (apropos to your statement about the coaches being scared to call anything positive) we absolutely can't, or won't, throw the ball downfield. As such we're a very easy team to defend.
    Caught the end of his TV show Sunday. He essentially said the issues need intense study by the entire coaching staff. No other specifics, and frankly, he looked very fatigued to me. Is he healthy?

Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    Caught the end of his TV show Sunday. He essentially said the issues need intense study by the entire coaching staff. No other specifics, and frankly, he looked very fatigued to me. Is he healthy?
    He looked good in post game...not at all happy, but looked energetic and ready to go back to work. My guess is he was up all night Saturday night into Sunday and was exhausted by show time.

Hope we can continue a slide for Wake and not let them get back on the roll that carried them into a top 25 ranking before their recent slide.

Quote Originally Posted by dm9e24 View Post
    Hope we can continue a slide for Wake and not let them get back on the roll that carried them into a top 25 ranking before their recent slide.
    Kinda ironic for a Duke fan to be talking about "continuing a slide" after the roll our guy are on....