Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by du_bb1 View Post
    should have known better than to bet on Manning coached team
    Yes, Wake is quickly descending to NC State status "teams that make professional gamblers cry".

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    Tough day yesterday ... went 0-5, down 2750 fictional monetary units. ouch.
    Yeah, the 15th was a bloodbath. I went 0-6 but I thankfully made smallish bets so I only lost 1540 on the day. Still, brutally bad!
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

the inevitable fall into the abyss, it was just a matter of time

Quote Originally Posted by du_bb1 View Post
    the inevitable fall into the abyss, it was just a matter of time
    Someone mention The Abyss:

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/63/34420/
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

NC State by 31.5 over Alcorn State? I don’t think so. Too many points.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    That would be a great abyss to fall into !

At the risk of cluing everyone in to some sweet betting action the team currently ranked #1 in both polls is a 19.5 point dog to a team that doesn't even show up in the "others receiving votes" category? For a game to be played in the Garden, said #1 team's Northern home court?? That's gotta be a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBlue View Post
    At the risk of cluing everyone in to some sweet betting action the team currently ranked #1 in both polls is a 19.5 point dog to a team that doesn't even show up in the "others receiving votes" category? For a game to be played in the Garden, said #1 team's Northern home court?? That's gotta be a mistake.
    Shhhhhhhh!!!!

Major glitch! Hop on it before they fix it.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBlue View Post
    Was wondering if I was the only one noticing that...
    "That young man has an extra step on his ladder the rest of us just don't have."

Quote Originally Posted by Nrrrrvous View Post
    Was wondering if I was the only one noticing that...
    And thanks... it didn't register till I was scoping out others' picks. Saw yours and thought, wait WHAT!
    Last edited by CameronBlue; 11-21-2019 at 09:20 AM. Reason: They're bound to fix this and erase everyone's picks I'm guessing

It has been fixed... you snooze, you lose. Looks like about a half dozen of us are going to make some easy money tonight by hopping on the glitch line before it was corrected. It is a good thing as I was 2-8 yesterday for -1800 units. Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    It has been fixed... you snooze, you lose. Looks like about a half dozen of us are going to make some easy money tonight by hopping on the glitch line before it was corrected.
    So, ummm... I guess I am rooting for Duke to win by about 18. Seems strange.

It has been fixed... you snooze, you lose. Looks like about a half dozen of us are going to make some easy money tonight by hopping on the glitch line before it was corrected. It is a good thing as I was 2-8 yesterday for -1800 units. Ouch!
    I think they wiped out all those bets - mine shows that I haven't bet on the Duke game even though I know I did.
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I think they wiped out all those bets - mine shows that I haven't bet on the Duke game even though I know I did.
    It's not letting me re-pick the game that it seemingly wiped out even though it's not showing up as a Pending Pick.
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    It's not letting me re-pick the game that it seemingly wiped out even though it's not showing up as a Pending Pick.
    Same here. Hope they fix that!
    "That young man has an extra step on his ladder the rest of us just don't have."

Quote Originally Posted by Nrrrrvous View Post
    Same here. Hope they fix that!
    Covers tells me:
    Hello Jason,

You are not singled out here, all participants who entered a play on the erroneous line had their plays voided.

This is common practice within the contests when a line that far off is available.
    Booo!!

Apparently, if this happened in Vegas they would deem it an "obvious line error" and legally they could refuse to pay. Grrrrrrrr.

Covers tells me:

Booo!!
    Not too upset about the error. Still would like to put a bet on the game. You'd think they could fix that.

...and I've just accidentally bet on the North Carolina A&T/Nicholls State matchup. I can't remember if it's better for me if the non-ACC bet turns out to be a win or a loss, but whichever it is, I hope it's that.

Not seeing a line for tonight's game yet. If Duke comes out a -19 point under dog, y'all be patient. 😂