Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    No games to bet on until Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    No games to bet on until Saturday.
    Based on my performance to date, that’s a good thing.
    Bob Green

Last edited by JasonEvans; 12-24-2019 at 10:38 AM.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by jasonevans View Post
    lol

:d

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Perfect. 😎

NY “I am headless,” Bri

What is the O/U line on Bilas using the term "SPECTACULAR " during his next broadcast ? Seems to me he uses this alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Pghdukie View Post
    What is the O/U line on Bilas using the term "SPECTACULAR " during his next broadcast ? Seems to me he uses this alot.
    Probably about 7 spectaculars per broadcast.

I am -1650 so a couple successful bets this weekend would help my quest to get back in black. For starters, I took Duke (-28.5) and will be watching the Louisville/Kentucky line this morning.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    I am -1650 so a couple successful bets this weekend would help my quest to get back in black. For starters, I took Duke (-28.5) and will be watching the Louisville/Kentucky line this morning.
    Against my better judgement, I have placed a wager on the Ul/UK game. It really seems like a toss up, but I couldn't resist placing a bet. It's been over a week since I have been a degenerate, well, as far as gambling goes anyway. 😁

So I finally got in the race and promptly lost 1100 on my first game. Welcome, BandAlum83!

I also looked at the available games and passed over Louisville 10 times because it’s still so unnatural to think of them as an ACC school, especially when playing UK!

lost on both Duke and FSU-looks like am racing to the big - 5000, and Making great time !

I'm sure I'm not alone in this, but had Duke merely shot poorly from three rather than hideously awful, I'd have had a positive day. As it is, I dropped 270 FMUs and didn't lose ground on the field. Such is the life of a degenerate.

The Navy-Virginia O/U is 98... I don't think I have ever seen a college O/U under 100. I picked the over.

I also like NC State to cover the 13.5 over App State and think Va Tech will have trouble covering 29 points against anybody... even Maryland-Eastern Shore.

-Jason "I am 2-8 over my last ten, so take these picks with a giant grain of salt" Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

The Navy-Virginia O/U is 98... I don't think I have ever seen a college O/U under 100. I picked the over.

-Jason "I am 2-8 over my last ten, so take these picks with a giant grain of salt" Evans
    I’m 3-7 over my last ten and went with Navy (+17.5) and the Over. This contest is seriously kicking my butt so far this season.
    Bob Green

I keep telling you folks: stay away from O/U. A complete sucker bet.

I also like NC State to cover the 13.5 over App State and think Va Tech will have trouble covering 29 points against anybody... even Maryland-Eastern Shore.

The Navy-Virginia O/U is up to 99. I took the over. Crazy. For UVA to cover the spread and come in under, you need a score like 58 to 39.

Virginia - Navy easily crossed the over, not even a sweat. This is just the third time Virginia has hit an over this season.

Yale (who beat Clemson) getting 8 points against a broken Carolina team that has not played in 9 days... why yes, I will take that bet.

-Jason "if I miss this one, I will be at -4000... close to bowing out... yikes!" Evans

In the spirit of the season (and since the games started early this year) how about we give everyone a New Year’s bonus of $2000?

That way you can dig an even deeper hole (-$7000) before bowing out. And if you already bowed out, you can get back in.

-jk

Yale (who beat Clemson) getting 8 points against a broken Carolina team that has not played in 9 days... why yes, I will take that bet.

-Jason "if I miss this one, I will be at -4000... close to bowing out... yikes!" Evans
    I broke one of my own rules ... never bet on UNCheat games ... and took Yale +7.5 and the over at 133.

What the heck, I couldn’t be doing much worse. Go Yale!