Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by BuschDevil View Post
    Still too early to call that one. The Plumlees (MP1 & MP2) are still playing. Lance currently has played 8 years in the league, Miles 7, and Mason 6.
    Right and Mason has clearly been the better pro. If he stays healthy, there is no reason he won’t be in the league 10+ years...

Quote Originally Posted by jdk View Post
    Never would have thought Lance Thomas would have had the longest NBA career from the 2010 Championship team. His career may have just ended as well.
    Did Lance get hurt or cut?

Quote Originally Posted by AGDukesky View Post
    Right and Mason has clearly been the better pro. If he stays healthy, there is no reason he won’t be in the league 10+ years...
    If we knew what we know about both at the time of their graduation, I don't think that's wholly unexpected. Mason made huge improvements each year over the course of his college career, and still had a huge upside after his senior year. I think by then Kyle was pretty much plateued, and one might even argue that Mason was a better player his senior year than was kyle.

If you had asked me kn 2010 or 2011, sure, the answer would have been kyle...but we didn't know about the plumlee development curve then yet.
    1200. DDMF.

Quote Originally Posted by uh_no View Post
    If we knew what we know about both at the time of their graduation, I don't think that's wholly unexpected. Mason made huge improvements each year over the course of his college career, and still had a huge upside after his senior year. I think by then Kyle was pretty much plateued, and one might even argue that Mason was a better player his senior year than was kyle.

If you had asked me kn 2010 or 2011, sure, the answer would have been kyle...but we didn't know about the plumlee development curve then yet.
    All the Plumlees had hops over Singler....especially Mason. That athleticism is key in the NBA.

If so...

Quote Originally Posted by jdk View Post
    Never would have thought Lance Thomas would have had the longest NBA career from the 2010 Championship team. His career may have just ended as well.
    If nobody picks up Lance then he will either have to go overseas or retire, but I am sure I am not the only one who never expected Lance to make $24 million in the NBA. I have to take my Panama hat off to him.

Worth noting that Kyle and Luol, in addition to their millions, are also eligible for their NBA pension. Any player who plays 3 years in the league gets one. It pays $12,400 per year of service up to 11 years of service and kicks in starting at age 62. The NBA also has a generous health insurance plan for former players that makes it easier to afford family health insurance.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by miramar View Post
    I am sure I am not the only one who never expected Lance to make $24 million in the NBA...
    Well...there was this one supposed merchant in NYC's diamond district...still too soon? Does anybody remember laughter? ;^)