Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedsy View Post
    This year’s team will not be as talented or dominant (when healthy) as last year’s team. Period.

That said, the statement above has absolutely no bearing on how far this year’s team might advance in the NCAA tournament.
    LOL. We run our fandom opinions like hedge fund managers. There's always an upside.

What 2010 taught us. There's always a good chance.

Vegas says MSU +650. Kentucky +750. Duke +850. Memphis +1000. Kansas +1000. Virginia +1100

Quote Originally Posted by Kedsy View Post
    This year’s team will not be as talented or dominant (when healthy) as last year’s team. Period.

That said, the statement above has absolutely no bearing on how far this year’s team might advance in the NCAA tournament.
    Kind of the truth every season...with a single elim tournament, how talented or dominant a team is takes a backseat to so many transient properties...match ups, injuries, who's hot or not on a given day, officiating, venue...so much that can over ride talent and dominance.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    I’m surprised they were even discussing college b-ball. When I turn on (less an less) they’re explaining how stupid NFL/NBA/Network owners are and how smart each other is. Or they’re dealing with useless Non sports trivia. Sad that we don’t have a fair to good sports radio station.
    I had to turn off soon, so for all I know they didn't discuss college hoops for long. But man, it is sad...even Glenn's show is no good anymore. It's much different than it used to be.