Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    This has to be absolutely the worst shooting team that UNC has ever had.
    They are equally as bad from the charity stripe.
    The only thing that cold possibly partially salvage the season for them is to beat Duke.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Rosenrosen View Post
    Let me provide some assistance in the form of a reminder that they CHEATED for nearly 20 years. This season marks the first of what should be at least 18 consecutive losing seasons for them. That might suffice for about half of the penance owed.

If that reminder does not help, you may want to schedule a visit with your primary care physician.
    Valid point but it’s hard to enjoy when they lose so much n easily. As for my primary he’d say it’s not in his realm n would probably recommend a psychiatrist for this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ehdg View Post
    Valid point but it’s hard to enjoy when they lose so much n easily. As for my primary he’d say it’s not in his realm n would probably recommend a psychiatrist for this issue.
    Speak for yourself. I wish they’d lose every time they play.

I got it

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    You must spread some Comments around before commenting on Dr. Rosenrosen again.

sporkz...all frickin day for this...there can not be enough misery heaped about the hump...hopefully, THIS is the punishment...and even more hopefully, THIS is just the beginning...

How long before Cole announces that he's hurt for the rest of the year (till draft day) and...how long before the first de-commit?
    Covered for you.

I'm greatly enjoying their # of losses (can never be enough for me) and their losing deficits (if every loss could be akin to something like 50-82, I'd be beyond ecstatic).

[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I'm greatly enjoying their # of losses (can never be enough for me) and their losing deficits (if every loss could be akin to something like 50-82, I'd be beyond ecstatic).

When they're losing by 20 at the half, it's a big of a letdown to have them lose by only 14. I was hoping for at least 30.

We all lose when the cheaters take the court. I wish they'd lose their ability to field a team

Valid point but it’s hard to enjoy when they lose so much n easily.
    I find it hard to enjoy the fact that they are allowed to play NCAA athletics at all, given that the entire athletic program should have gotten the death penalty due to decades of systematic cheating by the administration and the school at large.

I also find it hard to enjoy that they are still in the ACC given their abrasive, unjustified sanctimonious haughtiness and condescending crap.

Lots of losses? That’s the best I can make of the bad situation. Hope they lose every damn game in every damn sport in every damn year. And that they then have a flat damn tire on their collective damn cars after each damn practice leading to each damn loss. And then it rains on their damn exposed heads.

Just my humble opinion though.

They can lose all they want; I'm fine with it!

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I find it hard to enjoy the fact that they are allowed to play NCAA athletics at all, given that the entire athletic program should have gotten the death penalty due to decades of systematic cheating by the administration and the school at large.

I also find it hard to enjoy that they are still in the ACC given their abrasive, unjustified sanctimonious haughtiness and condescending crap.

Lots of losses? That’s the best I can make of the bad situation. Hope they lose every damn game in every damn sport in every damn year. And that they then have a flat damn tire on their collective damn cars after each damn practice leading to each damn loss. And then it rains on their damn exposed heads.

With a post like this, there has to be another space created on Mt. Hatemore for OPK.

[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    With a post like this, there has to be another space created on Mt. Hatemore for OPK.

I am the lone Geronimo monument some miles away, not fully formed but proudly fighting the battles against all comers . . . .

(the Black Hills are neat).

I am the lone Geronimo monument some miles away, not fully formed but proudly fighting the battles against all comers . . . .

(the Black Hills are neat).

I thought that was Crazy Horse.

Can't spork but I agree with all you said in your post.

GoDuke!

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I thought that was Crazy Horse.
    I thin you're right. My bad.

They really shouldn't be allowed to compete . . .

I agree with that sentiment. I still can't believe the NCAA wussed up. If the institution formerly known as UNC-CH had integrity, they would have given basketball the death sentence themselves and handed back the tainted trophies as ill-gotten gain.

I would love to seen someone at the Duke-"them" halftime use one of those t-shirt blasters to blast out fake UNC diplomas.

they will most prolly sweep us again this year...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

I must share some love before sporking you again... Was going to say I approve of this post, and agree (and I have a graduate degree from UNC in addition to my Duke undergrad, so I've spent time in both locales and have a genuine respect for academic programs at each)...

I agree with OPK here but I have to say that I think he's being a bit too lenient on the Cheats. No where in his post do I see a reference to fire, salting of the earth (on cheater hill), etc.

Quote Originally Posted by elvis14 View Post
    I agree with OPK here but I have to say that I think he's being a bit too lenient on the Cheats. No where in his post do I see a reference to fire, salting of the earth (on cheater hill), etc.
    "New Year, New Me"

"New Year, New Me"
    No locusts, plagues or pestilence? It's the New Testament OPK.