Jones, Carey on Wooden late-season watch list

Jones is critical to Duke. And it's an honor to be named as a finalist. But unlikely he wins, even if he has an outstanding 2nd half of the season. Carey may have a chance if he continues his dominance and Duke wins the ACCs. If not him, I haven't seen everybody play. Winston may be in the mix given his history. But it would be nice to see Toppin from Dayton. Great story, really athletic, can hit a jumper, and from a mid-major. If you haven't caught a Flyers game, he's worth your time. But of course I'm realistically rooting for Carey, because if he wins that means Duke should be doing exceptionally well. Keep feeding him the ball, Devils!

9F
    I will never talk about That Game. GTHC.

Quote Originally Posted by kako View Post
    Jones is critical to Duke. And it's an honor to be named as a finalist. But unlikely he wins, even if he has an outstanding 2nd half of the season. Carey may have a chance if he continues his dominance and Duke wins the ACCs. If not him, I haven't seen everybody play. Winston may be in the mix given his history. But it would be nice to see Toppin from Dayton. Great story, really athletic, can hit a jumper, and from a mid-major. If you haven't caught a Flyers game, he's worth your time. But of course I'm realistically rooting for Carey, because if he wins that means Duke should be doing exceptionally well. Keep feeding him the ball, Devils!

9F
    Carey definitely has a chance. So goes Duke so go his chances. I’d say Garza from Iowa is the favorite right now.