Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by elvis14 View Post
    I know lots of Clemson fans that went to the game. My best friend brought a group of 8 up from SC to go to the UNCheat game. Nobody cares about UNCheat's sense of humor. We are pissed that our team played like crap. I'm personally pissed because I despise UNCheat athletics and wanted to see the Tigers hang 70 on them and Dabo's boys showed up and laid an egg.
    Ha! I was hoping for about that number, too. Great minds and all that stuff...

[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    Hmm... Kinda heresy to lump those two together, IMO.
    Only when you also include the descriptor "talented actors" in the same sentence. If instead you include "no talent hacks" I think they are quite suitably paired.
    Last edited by CameronBlue; 10-02-2019 at 03:14 AM. Reason: ...and the Hanukkah song was funny for about 2 and 1/2 verses...oy, vay!

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Kinda like Adam Sandler or Norm Macdonald.
    Whoa guy. Norm MacDonald is a top 5 comedian of all time.

Adam Sandler is a mildly funny guy that makes goofy movies that cater to the meta of the world.

Those two don't belong in the same sentence when comparing who's funny and who's not.

Norm is a genius, and is the guy that comics think is one of the funniest people alive.

Edit: forgot to stay on topic. I thought the concept of what UNC did at the game was funny, but they could've come up with better jokes. Everyone is so darn sensitive.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by left_hook_lacey View Post

Adam Sandler is a mildly funny guy that makes goofy movies that cater to the meta of the world.

Those two don't belong in the same sentence when comparing who's funny and who's not.

Norm is a genius, and is the guy that comics think is one of the funniest people alive.

Edit: forgot to stay on topic. I thought the concept of what UNC did at the game was funny, but they could've come up with better jokes. Everyone is so darn sensitive.
    Definitely in my top 3 of SNL News Anchors
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

I am just not on the Norm McDonald train at all. C'est la vie.

While I fall on the side that sees talent in the guy … this contention is just not sustainable. A good comedian, yes … but he does not come close to belonging on the Comedians' Mt. Rushmore.

Quote Originally Posted by 75Crazie View Post
    While I fall on the side that sees talent in the guy … this contention is just not sustainable. A good comedian, yes … but he does not come close to belonging on the Comedians' Mt. Rushmore.
    Not even the Canadian version of Mt Rushmore

yeah, whoa, guy.

top 5? hahahahahahahaha

https://wealthygorilla.com/funniest-stand-up-comedians/

All Time Cheaters!!

Why would I be surprised about anything the cheats do. They created a false concept of "The Carolina Way" for decades. Making themselves out to be an honorable basketball program under the guidance of Mr. Clean, Dean Smith. While in fact they are the biggest frauds that ever bounced a basketball. If they had played by the rules, they would not be considered one of the top five basketball programs of all time. The caption that got me was the one about the fans thinking Clemson is in GA not SC. This coming from the university that graduated some basketball players that probably couldn't spell their own names. GTHC!!
    GoDuke!

Quote Originally Posted by jv001 View Post
    Why would I be surprised about anything the cheats do. They created a false concept of "The Carolina Way" for decades. Making themselves out to be an honorable basketball program under the guidance of Mr. Clean, Dean Smith. While in fact they are the biggest frauds that ever bounced a basketball. If they had played by the rules, they would not be considered one of the top five basketball programs of all time. The caption that got me was the one about the fans thinking Clemson is in GA not SC. This coming from the university that graduated some basketball players that probably couldn't spell their own names. GTHC!!
    GoDuke!
    Think you’re a little hard on the Cheats. I’m convinced all incoming b-ball players learn to spell Mikael Jurden early and often.

The Washington Wizards did the same thing years ago when they played Miami.
    https://wapo.st/1aqK6oq

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    Think you’re a little hard on the Cheats. I’m convinced all incoming b-ball players learn to spell Mikael Jurden early and often.
    Kids today see Michael Jordan the same way my generation sees Jerry West - just a logo. They spell Michael Jordan J-O-R-D-A-N B-R-A-N-D.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddevil View Post
    Kids today see Michael Jordan the same way my generation sees Jerry West - just a logo. They spell Michael Jordan J-O-R-D-A-N B-R-A-N-D.
    "Dad, isn't that the bald guy that sells underwear on TV?"

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    "Dad, isn't that the bald guy that sells underwear on TV?"
    Dad: Yes
    Son: Thought I recognized him:

Cryin Jordan.jpg

I think St. John's did this exact thing during one of their games against Duke in MSG a few years ago. I figured it was a common trope.

I chuckled at the time. It's not excessively clever, but hardly offensive.