Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Waiting for bilas to speak out and condemn the ncaa and praise the integrity/reputation of self and the wonderful jayhawks...
    Yep, Bilas knows adidas shoes were available to and worn by Kansas non-athletes. Nothing to see here just like at UNCheat. 🥱

I myself found the Coach's response via bis lawyers to be Self-righteous.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Rosenrosen View Post
    This can’t be good for KU or Self. “Egregious” and “severe” are not words you want the idiots from Indy including in their NOA response to you. Then again, we all thought the same thing about the cheats.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...regious-severe
    NC State says, "hold my beer"

Cartwright described NC State’s response to its 2019 Notice of Allegations as being “full of adversarial positions, (and) fulsome attacks on the process.” She also said the school and its former coach, Mark Gottfried, had a “lack of acceptance of the core principles of self-governance and the membership’s infractions process through adversarial posturing that goes beyond simple disagreement and advocacy.”
    I believe NC State's response was along the lines of "Shove it where the sun don't shine."

I was a bit surprised you guys didn't pick up on the heat between State and the NCAA...but given the times of when the news dropped there were more important things going on in the world. Needless to say, State is adopting the position that we will not be punished and that we'll take this as far in the courts as we need.

Quote Originally Posted by burnspbesq View Post
    We ALWAYS get ours.
    While my wife was studying for the bar, I always laughed when the first thing that happens during a chapter 7 bankruptcy is the lawyers get paid

Quote Originally Posted by PackMan97 View Post
    While my wife was studying for the bar, I always laughed when the first thing that happens during a chapter 7 bankruptcy is the lawyers get paid
    Administrative priority is a wonderful thing.

Quote Originally Posted by PackMan97 View Post
    I believe NC State's response was along the lines of "Shove it where the sun don't shine."
    Ironically, you can thank UNC-CHeat for paving the way here. They laid out the blueprint for every school to get away with doing whatever they want.

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    Ironically, you can thank UNC-CHeat for paving the way here. They laid out the blueprint for every school to get away with doing whatever they want.
    Those private attorneys hired by the UNC-Chapel Hill Athletics Department are going to increase their hourly billing rates and become more popular.

Quote Originally Posted by TywinBlue View Post
    Those private attorneys hired by the UNC-Chapel Hill Athletics Department are going to increase their hourly billing rates and become more popular.
    For what it's worth, UNC was represented by the firm of Bond, Schoeneck and King, based in Overland Park, KANSAS.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    For what it's worth, UNC was represented by the firm of Bond, Schoeneck and King, based in Overland Park, KANSAS.
    They were assisted by the firm of Dewey, Cheatham and Howe.

Thread title should be "Kansas Ought to be in Trouble"

Quote Originally Posted by cspan37421 View Post
    Thread title should be "Kansas Ought to be in Trouble"
    Or “Rock, Chalk, LOIC Talk”

Quote Originally Posted by quahog174 View Post
    Or “Rock, Chalk, LOIC Talk”
    "Rock Chalk, Jays Walk"

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Gator View Post
    "Rock Chalk, Jays Walk"
    Unfortunately, you are probably correct.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Emmert's well trained in handing over trophies to liars and cheaters.
    Sadly, this is all too true.