Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jv001 View Post
    Is the final round played at Pebble Beach only?

GoDuke!
    Yes.

Kevin Streelman navigated the front 9 in 5 under par: six birdies, 1 bogey, 2 pars.

He is now -12 and in 4th place.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Yes.

Kevin Streelman navigated the front 9 in 5 under par: six birdies, 1 bogey, 2 pars.

He is now -12 and in 4th place.
    Thanks Bob.

GoDuke!

Streels and his partner Larry Fitzgerald are now leading the Pro Am portion of the tournament. Now onto basketball !

Quote Originally Posted by jv001 View Post
    Is the final round played at Pebble Beach only?
    Yes.

The Top 60 pros & ties advance to play on Sunday at Pebble. The top 25 pro-am teams also play on Sunday. (No ties; if needed, a playoff determines the pro-am teams who advance.)

https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnewsn...-rules-102979/

Quote Originally Posted by almadenmike View Post
    Yes.

The Top 60 pros & ties advance to play on Sunday at Pebble. The top 25 pro-am teams also play on Sunday. (No ties; if needed, a playoff determines the pro-am teams who advance.)

https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnewsn...-rules-102979/
    What happens if a pro is in the top 60 but he and his celeb partner are in the top 25?

Streelman is T4 at -11.

Roach is T55 at -3.

Long missed cut.
    Bob Green

Tee times for today’s final round at Pebble Beach:

Kevin Streelman 12:26 off #1
    Wes Roach 12:26 off #10

Tied for 4th place, Streelman is six shots back of the leader, Nick Taylor, so he will need to shoot mid sixties and have the top 3 play par golf in order to have a chance to win. Nevertheless, Streelman is in position for a strong finish and nice payday.

It was nice seeing him get TV time yesterday. I look forward to more coverage this afternoon.
    Bob Green

Leona Maquire finished 1 back of a 3-lady playoff (4th) in the latest LPGA event in Australia. Think this is the same event Boutier won last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    Tee times for today’s final round at Pebble Beach:

Kevin Streelman 12:26 off #1
    Wes Roach 12:26 off #10

Tied for 4th place, Streelman is six shots back of the leader, Nick Taylor, so he will need to shoot mid sixties and have the top 3 play par golf in order to have a chance to win. Nevertheless, Streelman is in position for a strong finish and nice payday.

It was nice seeing him get TV time yesterday. I look forward to more coverage this afternoon.
    Streels and partner Larry Fitzgerald are leading the pro-am competition, one shot ahead of Phil and QB Steve Young. The twosome won two years ago.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Quote Originally Posted by sagegrouse View Post
    Streels and partner Larry Fitzgerald are leading the pro-am competition, one shot ahead of Phil and QB Steve Young. The twosome won two years ago.
    Streelman getting hot and now -14. Think he could catch Mickelson for 2nd at Pebble Beach, but 1st unlikely. His team should win the pro-am.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    Streelman getting hot and now -14. Think he could catch Mickelson for 2nd at Pebble Beach, but 1st unlikely. His team should win the pro-am.
    Streelman is only three shots out of the lead -- he has two to play; Taylor has four to play. Mickelson is one shot ahead of Streels. Conditions are problematic -- wind -- and both Taylor and Phil are leaking oil badly.
    Sage Grouse

---------------------------------------
    'When I got on the bus for my first road game at Duke, I saw that every player was carrying textbooks or laptops. I coached in the SEC for 25 years, and I had never seen that before, not even once.' - David Cutcliffe to Duke alumni in Washington, DC, June 2013

Streelman with a great tee shot on the Par 3 17th. He will be putting for birdie.
    Bob Green

Streelman birdies 17 so he is T2 with Phil.
    Bob Green

Phil has run out of gas ! His scrambling has let him down today. Streels in for a nice paycheck.

Streelman is alone in 2nd and Mickelson needs to birdie the 18th to tie for second. Streels and Larry Fitzgerald easily won the pro/am (second time they have done that)!

Kevin Streelman finished alone in 2nd place. He and Fitzgerald smoked field in pro-am.

On to LA !

Streelman and Adam Long with good starts to the 2019/20 season. 27th and 28th respectively in Fed-ex points after today.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie View Post
    Streelman and Adam Long with good starts to the 2019/20 season. 27th and 28th respectively in Fed-ex points after today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pghdukie View Post
    Phil has run out of gas ! His scrambling has let him down today. Streels in for a nice paycheck.
    Indeed. $850,200

https://www.espn.com/golf/leaderboar...ntId=401155422

Quote Originally Posted by roywhite View Post
    Wasn't so long ago that was about the prize money for winning the Grand Slam.