Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Whether UCF comes back to win this game or not, I think the first half against Pitt is darn close to disqualifying for UCF when it comes to the playoffs.

-Jason “merely coming back to pull out a win, if they even do that, won’t do anything to change my mind... maybe if they just blow the doors off Pitt in the second half” Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    Whether UCF comes back to win this game or not, I think the first half against Pitt is darn close to disqualifying for UCF when it comes to the playoffs.

-Jason “merely coming back to pull out a win, if they even do that, won’t do anything to change my mind... maybe if they just blow the doors off Pitt in the second half” Evans
    UCF seems to have heard you...

Quote Originally Posted by AGDukesky View Post
    UCF seems to have heard you...
    Yeah, my post did not age well... and by age I am talking about maybe ten minutes.
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

What a comeback by Pitt. Trick play to take the lead with 56 seconds and they hang on.

Yeah, my post did not age well... and by age I am talking about maybe ten minutes.
    You got this. Down goes UCF.

Quote Originally Posted by bullettoothtony View Post
    What a comeback by Pitt. Trick play to take the lead with 56 seconds and they hang on.
    4th and 3, flea flicker and throw it to the QB... works every time.

Butch is back.

cheats looked good...
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by PackMan97 View Post
    Butch is back.
    LOL! Slip of the tongue there...but does it really matter? We all know Carolina is soft and their cheating ways lead to always taking the easy way out. Teams can and will "out tough" them and beat them regardless of their talent.

Mack is back

4th and 3, flea flicker and throw it to the QB... works every time.

Lol...apparently!

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    cheats looked good...
    Real good.

It's ow we like the "cheats" to look.

ACCSports.com website power rankings had UNC at #4 — what a joke. They also had Miami very high at either 5 or 6. The ‘Canes struggled with CMU yesterday but I did not see the game so I have no context.
    Bob Green

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    ACCSports.com website power rankings had UNC at #4 — what a joke. They also had Miami very high at either 5 or 6. The ‘Canes struggled with CMU yesterday but I did not see the game so I have no context.
    Believe that’s David Glenn’s site isn’t it? Cheats homer and apologist - would make sense he ranks Cheats and early Cheats opponent highly. When Cheats fans start whining about Mack Brown, he’ll drop them fast.

UNC lost, Duke did not. A good week in my book.

Even more, UNC was the only ACC team to lose except the Louisville-FSU conference game loser. Wish that game had ended in a tie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
    That's not crazy to me. Obviously Clemson should be #1, UVA should probably be a distant #2, and then I don't know how to order teams after that. The ACC is not very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Wander View Post
    That's not crazy to me. Obviously Clemson should be #1, UVA should probably be a distant #2, and then I don't know how to order teams after that. The ACC is not very good.
    Wake is pretty clearly either 2 or 3
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping William View Post
    Wake is pretty clearly either 2 or 3
    I guess you put Wake at 3 for now because they're undefeated, but I'm not sure their results are actually any better than Pitt's.

FWIW, Sagarin has Miami, Wake, Pitt, Syracuse, and UVA all clustered between 29 and 38. That sounds about right to me, and I'd probably through us, FSU, and NC State in that mess too. Just not really enough info yet to sort it out.

Quote Originally Posted by AGDukesky View Post
    Your logic is sound but I do think UCF has a legitimate chance to be a top SEC team...
    As Deputy Girard (Tommy Lee Jones) said in 'The Fugitive'....sir, do you care to revise your statement?

"Bring back The Hat"
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.