WTB: Looking for 3 but will take 2 to any game

I'd like to get some tickets for a coworker, her husband, and son who have never been. PM me if you have any available. I'll take 2 if you don't have 3. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wgl1228 View Post
    I'd like to get some tickets for a coworker, her husband, and son who have never been. PM me if you have any available. I'll take 2 if you don't have 3. Thanks!
    usual question: are they good with SRO bleachers or do you need upstairs. AKA how big is son - they get heavier during the game if you have to hold them up to see...

-jk

Seats or bleachers. The son is a teenager not a smaller child.

Still looking.

Still looking.
    The Iron Dukes still have tickets available for CTC. A $100 pledge is enough to join, and CTC tickets are $35 each with upstairs reserved seating available. Give them a call and they can get you signed up and put you through to ticket sales all in one phone call. No waiting for your membership number like when you join online. Phone: (919)613-7575

I have two I canít use for central Arkansas on Tuesday 11-12.

I have 2 to 11-12. Section 10 Row N