Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Natty_B View Post
    People want that hoodie bad. NIKE GIVE US THE HOODIE!!!*

*unless duke loses tonight then burn these cursed jersey's and related hoodies
    Is this the one we're talking about? If I remember correctly, in the 80's that pretty much looked like everything in the Duke store. Wasn't that the official logo back then?

EQNZELGWoAAtJ-i.jpg
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Is this the one we're talking about? If I remember correctly, in the 80's that pretty much looked like everything in the Duke store. Wasn't that the official logo back then?

EQNZELGWoAAtJ-i.jpg
    No idea, but I dig the hoodie. Would not carry the murse or wear the skinny jeans, but that hoodie is sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    No they don't, people pay out the nose for game-worn jerseys regardless of whether the jersey is available for sale to the public or not. The money factor there is "game worn".
    Yes, but if it's not sold to the public you know it's game worn since there aren't any that weren't game worn. Also, the more different uniforms they give the players each year, they more they have to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    No idea, but I dig the hoodie. Would not carry the murse or wear the skinny jeans, but that hoodie is sweet.
    Well, you're cool, Matt, but not "NBA player cool."

Pretty sure you have to be the latter to make that work.

Put me in for one sweatshirt as well please and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post

EQNZELGWoAAtJ-i.jpg
    Minus the swoosh

Everything old is new again? I still have a sweatshirt with a Gothic 'Duke' on it. Maybe from the Seventies? [Can't find a German Gothic font on my Mac.]

They may be burned tonight

Naaw, I don't blame the unis.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

weezie, You are too nice and I am too bad..

That's the first I've ever heard that one Devilwin. Come on over here and sit next to me. Go get me a beer first please, sir.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Gothic sweatshirt sold to the public is on duke store

Quote Originally Posted by hallcity View Post
    Yes, but if it's not sold to the public you know it's game worn since there aren't any that weren't game worn. Also, the more different uniforms they give the players each year, they more they have to sell.
    The duke store is selling a similar hoodie not manufactured by Nike so no swoosh and no brotherhood on it and obviously not direct. In addition, the navy on the duke store version sold to the public is darker. ( there is also a royal version). I would imagine it’s a lot less expensive than Nike sold one to the public just for the swoosh logo alone. ( brotherhood logo would never be included)

Quote Originally Posted by Messimorgan17 View Post
    The duke store is selling a similar hoodie not manufactured by Nike so no swoosh and no brotherhood on it and obviously not direct. In addition, the navy on the duke store version sold to the public is darker. ( there is also a royal version). I would imagine it’s a lot less expensive than Nike sold one to the public just for the swoosh logo alone. ( brotherhood logo would never be included)

Is this on the website?

If so can you post a link?

I must be missing it.

Quote Originally Posted by rdearth15 View Post
    Is this on the website?

If so can you post a link?

I must be missing it.
    It's kind of buried a bit. They have it under "Hot Items of the Week" and not under Hoodies.

https://shopdukestores.duke.edu/ePOS...106&design=106

EDIT: They appear to be out of stock. I blame this forum.

Heaven help me for knowing this but deep in Duke MBB Instagram comments the team account stated that the "brotherhood" sweatshirt will only be for players and selling the jersey is Nike's decision. I recently found a 2001 Championship t-shirt so I guess that will be my go to. I wish I still had my "Retriement Granted - 33" T from 1994.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBenAkiva View Post
    It's kind of buried a bit. They have it under "Hot Items of the Week" and not under Hoodies.

Awesome, thank you for the link.

Anyone have a clue how these run size-wise? Are they cut smaller than usual? Lot of tall, broad-shouldered people in my family. Never heard of TRT.

The Duke store also has a t-shirt that says it is "coming soon"

I moved. Now 12 miles from Heaven, 13 from Hell

These were not available in the physical store a couple of weeks ago when I looked. Bought a navy hoodie with the block DUKE instead. Might need to go and get this one once they’re back on sale. (And move soon so that I can get a bigger closet!)

They were out of stock this am but not now.

They are back and half price. Jumped on it. Thanks!