Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I meant specifically Cut and specifically Tennessee. I believe he had the opportunity to leave Duke for UT recently, and made fhe decision that the Duke job was a superior situation.
    In spite of, not because of, the crowd issues...

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    furthermore, on one occasion he WAS ready to leave for Tennessee, but the Vols would not let him bring all of his Duke staff (this was much discussed years ago and has little relevance today, IMO).

When was that...out of curiosity (I was not here when much discussed...I've lived out of the country during part of Cut's tenure)

Quote Originally Posted by cspan37421 View Post
    John Rhys Plumlee making some news at Ole Miss. Only listed at 6' tall. Talk about the runt of the litter.
    Must be without shoes ...

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Bad news for a bad GT team.

Georgia Tech has lost leading receiver Jalen Camp and starting center Kenny Cooper to season-ending surgeries.

Coach Geoff Collins said Tuesday that Camp, Cooper and offensive tackle Jahaziel Lee, whose season ended with an injury in mid-September, are eligible for redshirts and could return next year as fifth-year seniors.
    https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ooper-injuries
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    I wish all this bad karma had impacted Paul Johnson and not necessarily this regime...

This is the worst GT team in a looong time...not easy transitioning from Sourpuss's option I suppose.

It may not be a big deal in purely football terns, but the social significance of this week’s Harvard - Howard game is hard to overlook. Cambridge is going to be LIT this weekend.

https://theundefeated.com/features/e...both-campuses/
    Last edited by burnspbesq; 10-03-2019 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by burnspbesq View Post
    It may not be a big deal in purely football terns, but the social significance of this week’s Harvard - Howard game is hard to overlook. Cambridge is going to be LIT this weekend.

https://theundefeated.com/features/e...both-campuses/
    Hopefully they will also play in basketball as Amaker vs Blakeney would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyNotCrazie View Post
    Hopefully they will also play in basketball as Amaker vs Blakeney would be fun.
    Harvard and Howard have played on MLK Day a couple of times in recent years, and I think I remember reading that it’s on again this season.

Tommy Amaker on the significance of Harvard - Howard.

https://theundefeated.com/features/t...e-than-a-game/

Harbaugh Still a Sleeze

His team gets exposed and ashamed against Wisky and barely survives Iowa AT HOME. Time for a diversion!

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...urn-to-school/

No chance the NFL lets this happen, but look at the bump Harbaugh gets in the eyes of those recruits that think they will be NFL ready after 1 or 2 years (spoiler alert: ALL OF THEM!)

Quick question, why not let them go after high school?

I’m not disputing anything about Harbaugh but Iowa came into that game ranked better than Michigan and looked more impressive on the season. By current Michigan standards that was a good game...

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    His team gets exposed and ashamed against Wisky and barely survives Iowa AT HOME. Time for a diversion!

No chance the NFL lets this happen, but look at the bump Harbaugh gets in the eyes of those recruits that think they will be NFL ready after 1 or 2 years (spoiler alert: ALL OF THEM!)

I'm no huge fan, but is he really sleezy? I don't see much outrage here. Hasn't K said the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I'm no huge fan, but is he really sleezy? I don't see much outrage here. Hasn't K said the same thing?
    Agree...I kinda like some things about Harbaugh...

Down goes Georgia . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    The Devil you say ...

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    SC, with WR playing quarterback...between the Hedges...shocking win.

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post

Gotta agree with Mountain Devil here... I loathe Harbaugh, yet completely agree with him on this particular issue. With the passage of the legislation in CA, the clock has begun to tick on the NCAA. They either need to evolve, or go the way of the dodo... My money is on the dodo route...

The best comedy in P5 football: Vanderbilt

Outplayed by a 1-4 Mountain West also ran so far.

Dawgs looked good...
    "One POSSIBLE future. From your point of view... I don't know tech stuff.".... Kyle Reese

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie23 View Post
    Dawgs looked good...
    You wouldn’t believe the sour grapes filling my social media platforms.

Actually, we would all believe it. Because Dawgs.