Thread: 2020 Final Four

2020 Final Four

Just scored 4 tickets in the NCAA lottery for the Final Four in Atlanta. I'm even more excited about the upcoming season than I was before. I'm sure if I let the guys know now that I'll be there to support them, they will play even harder to get there!

Quote Originally Posted by szstark View Post
    Just scored 4 tickets in the NCAA lottery for the Final Four in Atlanta. I'm even more excited about the upcoming season than I was before. I'm sure if I let the guys know now that I'll be there to support them, they will play even harder to get there!
    I have a ticket to hear Ruth Bader Ginsburg in Arkansas. Meet me at the Ticket Exchange board in 5 minutes.

That's awesome, congrats! These last two years have been brutal, being so tantalizingly close to the final four yet unable to break through. Feels like we're due to make it this year!

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    That's awesome, congrats! These last two years have been brutal, being so tantalizingly close to the final four yet unable to break through. Feels like we're due to make it this year!
    I was thinking about this earlier in the week. We have reached the elite eight in 4 of the last 7 seasons but are only have a 1-3 record in those elite eight games. If we stay healthy and our defense and shooting show up in the tournament the odds are better than good that 1 or 2 possessions will determine our final four fate yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by subzero02 View Post
    I was thinking about this earlier in the week. We have reached the elite eight in 4 of the last 7 seasons but are only have a 1-3 record in those elite eight games. If we stay healthy and our defense and shooting show up in the tournament the odds are better than good that 1 or 2 possessions will determine our final four fate yet again.
    ...ironic, since I think Coach K won something like his first 7 Elite 8 games...I'm sure someone on here knows exactly...
    Don't waste your time on House of Cards S6!
    -We found out Frank was critical to making anyone else in the show interesting...not a surprise...